Hugo Daniel
Participant
@hugo-daniel

Hello everyone,

I have a Maori bracelet and I would like to have another one probably on my forearm.
I want an advice, I’ve always been a tattoo enthusiast however I do not get tattoos with a meaningful purpose, atleast for now that is.

Here’s my question, what kind of Tattoos match with a Maori bracelet like this one?

10684342_1541062366109744_1017449066_n.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

when you find a good artist that is good at that style they will draw an individual tattoo made specifically for you and who you are.

I have 2 Marquesas tattoos that is similar in style,but both of mine were drawn directly on my body with me & my life in mind.

let the right artist draw what they want in that style.

Hugo Daniel
Participant
@hugo-daniel

@NorCalDan 143805 wrote:

when you find a good artist that is good at that style they will draw an individual tattoo made specifically for you and who you are.

I have 2 Marquesas tattoos that is similar in style,but both of mine were drawn directly on my body with me & my life in mind.

let the right artist draw what they want in that style.

Nice reply, I just think that’s kinda “my job” and I don’t want to be bossy towards the artist even though I’ll pay for it and it will be permanent, I kinda have the obligation to do some research first instead of “Draw something random for me whether I like or not” you know?

Dan
Participant
@dan

LOL well it would only be random in the “maori” style that you want,that’s the whole point of that style, and it would be an original that way anyhow,

and most importantly,do you know all the meanings behind all the maori symbols and patterns ? I sure don’t, that’s why I prefer to leave it up to my well chosen artist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.