peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hi folks,

Search the iOS Market Place for ‘Brag Art List’

Well finally the first phase of the app on iOS has gone live and can be downloaded. (The remove ads doesnt work still i dont think but is being fixed this week hopefully but the ads are not as bad as on Android so shouldnt be too intrusive)

I would really appreciate if people could 5 star and write a review on it as the best thing since sliced bread lol on the actual app to help it climb in searches.

But I would really like the hard truths, feedback’s, criticisms, suggestions etc here please.

Please be brutally honest here!

There is a small icon in the top left corner for searching, Country, City, Town, etc or you can manually use the touch screen.

In device use of apps for the links should be working on Apple.

Artists working at the same location will show as just one marker until pressed and then it will split as it zooms in to more markers for the other artists, so don’t forget to check those out

Anyhow, please let me know what you think, even if you think its shit, I want to know and wont be hurt or offended and how it works on your devices as we could only test it on a few handsets as I don’t own every phone in the world lol So I hope it works on everyone’s devices. I tested it on my phone which is a flag ship phone, so it runs super fast for me but I tested it on some cheaper phones and it was slower due to all the markers but that is to be expected I guess.

It has been made for both mobiles and tablets.

The fonts and home screen is being re-designed as we speak 🙂

All and any feedback welcome

Cheers!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

See reply on ET

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.