peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hi Chaps,

I am trying to plan something original for my other sleeve and I felt like I wanted to try and use famous, common, traditional flash images but in a realism style from 5 different artists.

Nikko Hurtado will be doing the main top arm piece as I want my mothers portrait but i cant think of a traditional piece that could incorporate her portrait. Maybe a locket or something but I haven’t seen anything like this in traditional. This is the only part that I am adamant that I want (the picture of my mum)

I am no expert with traditional even though I grew up with loads of it, so I am hoping you guys could possibly suggest some that could work as realism. This could all be a bad idea lol

I know the panther is a real famous one but I just don’t think that would be able to be done in realism and not look like its traditional, plus I already have a panther ๐Ÿ™‚

The following is just ideas from my limited knowledge.

I would like a cobweb on my elbow but done as a 3d with water droplets etc.

Other pieces I think are famous and could work are Anchor, Ship, Dagger through heart, fighting cockerel, Devil with Pitch fork, snake and dagger.

Thats really where I have got to.

Do you guys think this could work or is it a terrible idea?

What other images would you suggest?

Cheers guys ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I LOVE mixed style pieces. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.