Summersdale Publishers
Participant
@summersdale-publishers

Hi, I’m an editor at Summersdale Publishers (summersdale.com) and I’m currently working on a stunning photographic book of tattoos, entitled Inked. It’s a celebration of the most innovative and beautiful tattoos, showcasing many different styles and designs.

We are looking for photos which are clear and high quality (at least 300dpi). And we are particularly interested in vibrant, modern and unique tattoo designs. If you’re interested in your photo(s) being featured in the book, we’d love to hear from you!

We would need you to confirm that you have the rights to license your image for use (i.e. that the photographer, model and artist won’t object to the shot being used) and sign a simple license agreement form.

We are a small, independent publisher, so we are not in a position to offer a fee for the image, however, we will gladly provide you with a free copy of the book once it’s ready and of course we will give you a full credit in the acknowledgements pages.

If you’re interested in being featured in the book I would love to hear from you by email at my office address Summersdale2@summersdale.com

Many thanks,
Katherine

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.