Cra
    Participant
    @cra

This is my 6th tattoo, it’s only about 24 hours old, and I’m starting to freak out. Is this “tattoo blowout”?
    All of my tattoos are color (no black) and they have all healed perfectly, with no blurred lines. Why is the orange circle swelling so bad- particularity the section on the right. It’s nearly doubled. Also- you can see the original ink line running down the middle of the orange, which shows how much it has expanded.

I have Orange lines in my other tattoos and they haven’t expanded like this. Also everytime I put a bandage on it, tons of colors oozes out.
    Help! What do I do?

Cra
    Participant
    @cra

Well crap. How do I post a picture on this silly site? Trying to do it from my iPhone…

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

You’ll need to upload it to either your own gallery on this website, or an image sharing site like photobucket. Then paste the link here.

Cra
    Participant
    @cra

<a href=" photo image1_zpsaphehb9z.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks like it to me.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Yes it is a blowout

image1_zpsaphehb9z.jpg

Cra
    Participant
    @cra

Oh dang. That makes me super sad!! 🙁 What can I do to fix it? All suggestions welcome. This is super disappointing.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m sorry but there is little to do to “fix”it. Just plan to live with it or plan a cover up by a proper tattooist

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Where exactly is it placed?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.