HannahCaitlinn
Participant
@hannahcaitlinn

Hi everyone!

I’m a University student completing my dissertation on tattoo significance and the tattoo trends both past and present and need some help to complete my research!

Basically I just want to know your opinion on tattoos and how their popularity has risen the last few years. I know theres quite a few tattoo artists on here too, can you give rough examples of the rise in the number of tattoos you now do compared to a few years ago, the styles and type of people who come in?

As well as this I also have 2 questionnaires that would also be beneficial if you could fill them out, they only take a few minutes and please be as honest as possible!

https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/g7G8Tt
https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/Eb95Qa

Thanks in advance!
Hannah – Canterbury Christ Church University (UK)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

can you make a deposit in my paypal first?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Seems like every couple months someone comes on here for the exact same reason. Isnt it about thinking for yourself?

HannahCaitlinn
Participant
@hannahcaitlinn

For a dissertation I need to back up my research and findings, I figured a place full off tattoo enthusiasts and artists would be a good place to get feedback and honest opinions. I’m not coming and asking as someone out of this culture, I myself love tattoos and have quite a few, I just need the views and opinions of others to back me up. You don’t have to help, I’m just asking for those who would like to. If there are other threads like this can you point me in their direction?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I took your survey. I hope it helps.

HannahCaitlinn
Participant
@hannahcaitlinn

@Sam-I-Am 142971 wrote:

Thats great, thank you!

HannahCaitlinn
Participant
@hannahcaitlinn

@Sam-I-Am 142971 wrote:

That’s great, thank you!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Since you didnt call me an asshole i tookyour survey ?

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 142977 wrote:

Since you didnt call me an asshole i tookyour survey ?

That was pretty much assumed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.