baelfyre
Participant
@baelfyre

Hi guys,

So I’m currently seventeen, but really want to get something similar to this biomech tattoo like the one below shortly after I turn eighteen. I’ve been saving up for a while, as I know that something like this would be pretty expensive, but I was just wondering if you guys could give me a more solid estimate of how much this would cost, and also maybe some input on good biomech artists in the Portland/Washington area. I’ve done a lot of research, but haven’t really come across any forerunners. Thanks guys.

20140519_537a672fbb8a4.jpg

P.S. I haven’t been able to find the name of the original artist of this piece anywhere, so if anyone recognizes it/figures it out, I’d love to get that info too, thanks!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I wouldnt even call it biomech. Price totally depends on the artist as everyone works at different speeds and charges differently.
Im not famuliar with the west coast so i cannot recommend an artist near you. Maybe buttwheat or yodaddynukka can help

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That one is pretty poorly done. So you have done a lot of research and you can’t find anyone in the Portland area? Maybe you should check out the Evergreen tattoo expo next moth. For cost somewhere between $500 and $1800

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

I’ve done a lot of research

YeeeeaaaNO.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

You can find something better than that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.