sooty884
    Participant
    @sooty884

Hi guys I have seen this lovely wrist tattoo I want to add my own stuff to and have it done but I can’t draw and wondered if anyone could draw this tattoo for me onto paper ?http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wrist-tattoo-ideas/love.jpg – its the one love , one with the heart as the L . you can see it if u look under images with this link 🙂 thank you

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@sooty884 142623 wrote:

Hi guys I wondered if anyone could draw this tattoo for me onto paper ?

Yes your carefully chosen tattooist will draw it for you it is their job.

sooty884
    Participant
    @sooty884

@buttwheat 142626 wrote:

Yes your carefully chosen tattooist will draw it for you it is their job.

I don’t have a chosen one yet 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@sooty884 142627 wrote:

I don’t have a chosen one yet 🙂

That is step one. We may be able to suggest someone to you where are you located?

sooty884
    Participant
    @sooty884

@buttwheat 142629 wrote:

That is step one. We may be able to suggest someone to you where are you located?

Oh I know the tattooists in my area, I have gotten 2 tattoos done already here, but not sure who I will go with next, was just hoping someone could draw that for me like designs are, as I want to add my own stuff / colour to it and can’t draw it lol! 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@sooty884 142632 wrote:

Oh I know the tattooists in my area, I have gotten 2 tattoos done already here, but not sure who I will go with next, was just hoping someone could draw that for me like designs are, as I want to add my own stuff / colour to it and can’t draw it lol! 🙂

So you didn’t answer the question. I’m not sure why you don’t want help.

sooty884
    Participant
    @sooty884

@buttwheat 142636 wrote:

So you didn’t answer the question. I’m not sure why you don’t want help.

Sorry I live in a very very small town, and know all the tattooists in the area, there is no ” best ” only best in personal preference. I will prob go with the same guy I got my first one done with, just mean travelling. After asking around ( when I wanted my first tattoo done ) and looking around, there are not many tattooists around here that get a good word. This guy however from my first tattoo was recommended though . I’m not refusing help. Just don’t think I need it in that sense 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Damn this is like pulling teeth! The word has gotten pretty small and there is a shit ton of very talented tattooists out there. Unless you live on some tiny island out in the middle of the ocean there probably a talented tattooist within a few hours of you.
    I’m out

sooty884
    Participant
    @sooty884

@buttwheat 142654 wrote:

Damn this is like pulling teeth! The word has gotten pretty small and there is a shit ton of very talented tattooists out there. Unless you live on some tiny island out in the middle of the ocean there probably a talented tattooist within a few hours of you.
    I’m out

Well sorry but I didn’t come on here for help finding an artist. And I wasn’t trying to sound harsh, now am I, but ur pushing me to say ” yes fine, find me an artist ” when I don’t need it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Are you thick?
    The person to draw up your tattoo is the tattoo artist. If you don’t trust them to do that then you don’t have the right tattooist plain and simple! This would be like saying I want a beautiful cake and we have 2 bakers in my town and I don’t like the taste of their cake, can someone give me a recipe for the cake so I can bring it to them for my cake? Do you see now?
    Nobody here will draw your tattoo try Craigslist.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

If you can communicate your idea to someone here, then you can communicate it to the person who is going to do your tattoo. If they can’t draw your idea on paper then they damn sure shouldn’t be tattooing it on you.

And, seriously, there is a whole world out there full of kickass tattoo artists. Why would anyone limit themselves to only local shops?

But since you have already chosen someone to give you your tattoo then go tell them what you want.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Here you go!
    Sorry for the poor quality. Drew it on an used envelope I found.

DLeBBT2l.jpg
    kLW6Hc4l.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@BertNaked 142732 wrote:

Here you go!
    Sorry for the poor quality. Drew it on an used envelope I found.

DLeBBT2l.jpg
    kLW6Hc4l.jpg

Lol………

Kimmietec
    Participant
    @kimmietec

It’s not a bad idea to bring in a rough draft to more efficiently communicate what you want. A picture is worth 1000 words, especially if you don’t know how to word it better than “this picture but with some swirls and cool stuff around it.” However, like everybody has said, your artist should be able to take it from there to draw a final sketch. So since you only need a concept, you should be able to print the picture you posted and draw on that to get your point across.

Also, you may know which artist you want to use, but it doesn’t hurt to get suggestions for shits and giggles. You may not know all of the small but important nuances to look for, and a lot of the people here do. It could make the difference between a good and an amazing tattoo. (For my first, I was inexperienced when picking the artist and though I was happy initially, I now want to fix it up).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.