peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

What a true gentlemen and artist!

Just came out from his studio.

I only went to join the face to my knee but he insisted on working on me for 5 – 6 hours for free including the knee joining.

He always thought the first piece I had done by him was very plain and didn’t push his skill level and wanted to at least do as much with her as he possibly can.

So he reworked her face some, blended it into the new piece, ready for the final piece at the back next year.

Personally i liked the previous one but now that he has added more shading and depth I much prefer the new piece. Once the swelling goes down and redness it should look awesome.

He went over the house in places to make it darker but he couldn’t continue or put any white in her eyes, lips or house as my skin is too raw. He will see it all healed next year and add more to it.

To be honest I have had enough of being tattooed, feel really drained and tired. I am going to make my new appointments for late next year and take a year out, I think my body needs it ๐Ÿ™‚

What do you guys think? He didn’t touch the train as he said when this settles and heals it will be the right shade.

Personally I love the depth he has given her.

xbcqyw.jpg

2vxhmdx.jpg

1116uqu.jpg

2hhit91.jpg

2ccmlqp.jpg

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

That is beautiful!! Flows really well with the dude that looks like Jesus. Now you’ll also avoid two completely different shades on them as one would always be a bit older than the other.

And I guess that’s the good thing about having so much awesome work, other artists want to push and do their very best as well :p

Glad to hear even you get tired and in pain sometimes ๐Ÿ˜› Although now I have a completely new understanding of the amount of work you got done by Carlos in a short time.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 141745 wrote:

That is beautiful!! Flows really well with the dude that looks like Jesus. Now you’ll also avoid two completely different shades on them as one would always be a bit older than the other.

And I guess that’s the good thing about having so much awesome work, other artists want to push and do their very best as well :p

Glad to hear even you get tired and in pain sometimes ๐Ÿ˜› Although now I have a completely new understanding of the amount of work you got done by Carlos in a short time.

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah it blends in much better now. I am going to try and take a break lol Not seeing Carlos till next November now ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

She was already beautiful, but is even better now. I’d say that you have earned yourself a break after the last couple of years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.