jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I’m actually going to be getting tattooed on August 1st so I said hey why not get a laser session in also. Same location.
    I’m saying goodbye to the tribal (looking) tree I got when I was 18.
    It actually takes up quite a bit of prime real estate. No future plans with this spot as of yet. I just want it gone.
    It’s funny cause I don’t really dislike it, I just realized that it was potential space for great work.
    And it has zero meaning so idgaf. Lol.
    Picture..

IMAG0096_zpsbf428264.jpg

anybody is experienced with laser removal have any advice?

I will post more pictures during and after treatment.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You work in a machine shop?
    Good luck with the lasering. Man you have come a long way since you had first come here

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Yep been making shavings for over a decade now.
    I appreciate that.
    I’m one of the lucky ones who didn’t get butthurt and actually learned from the experience of this forum.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Great jerry. Looking forward to seeing the results, and first hand laser experience.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

ya,I want a couple tattoos removed(or at least lightened up) as well,

I am interested in your laser experience too.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 141002 wrote:

ya,I want a couple tattoos removed(or at least lightened up) as well,

I am interested in your laser experience too.

Can I get an appointment to get tattoos removed from other people? (Get em’ drunk and get tattoos removed!)

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

By the way…..is it in poor taste to get tattooed by a guy and have one of his tattoos removed from your body in the same shop on the same day?
    ….on the same arm …. So he had to look at it the entire time? Doh.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@jerryatrophy 141012 wrote:

By the way…..is it in poor taste to get tattooed by a guy and have one of his tattoos removed from your body in the same shop on the same day?
    ….on the same arm …. So he had to look at it the entire time? Doh.

Not quite sure what the etiquette is on that … but you could tell him that you want a “keeper” this time. Plus, if they add one and subtract one then it should be free, right?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I think it’ll be fine, I’ve talked to one of my artists about removing two tattoos he made on me, not because I don’t like them, but because the placement could be used for sooo many other, greater things, and it totally crashes with my later work. He totally gets it, and was fine with it. And hey – If the same artists get to do the new tattoo, he gets double the work for one spot! :p

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

He was like “nuke it”

First session over. Took about three minutes. Feels exactly what someone with a rubberband popping you ten times per second would feel like. The shading came out pretty good. The solid black “limbs” are still pretty dark. But he told me my body will absorb more of it so it’ll get slightly better. 6-7 sessions for total removal. 1-2 more for easy coverage.
    Initial pictures. It’s red! I’ll post more pictures in a couple days…and weeks.
    IMG_1673_zps3f587706.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Very enlightening jerry.

Thanks much!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Oh and it cost me $150.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Ouch!
    ….

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Ok so this is after 4 days. Swelling and redness is completely gone. No blistering or complications in the slightest.
    The tattoo now look 10 years older. Most of the heavy black within the tree/limbs has lightened significantly.
    I am happy with the results and will probably have another treatment in a couple monthsIMAG0114_zps51f0b517.jpg

ferrisD
    Participant
    @ferrisd

damn this look cruel in a way^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.