Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

So while my mom were out and about today we stopped at our local Walmart..well, one of our local Walmart stores (though not the one I work at). Well, the girl who was cashiering I had seen around the store before and hadn’t noticed much if her tattoos until she rang us out today. She was commenting on mine since all of mine were visible and went into detail on how she just got a new tattoo. First she showed me her older one, a word on her left forearm that read “Familia” in pretty lettering. Her new tattoo however, on her right forearm read Loyalty, or well, it was supposed to. She told my mom and myself that she wasn’t quite happy with it or her artist. Instead of the word being spelled “Loyalty”, it actually read “Loyality”. Her artist had added an I in between the L and the T. She asked if there was anything that could be done with it. It was brand new, as in she had just got it yesterday. I told her I had no idea what could be done because the I was fairly obvious and she questioned me about getting her money back and honestly, I’d never heard of any tattoo artist giving their client their money back for a tattoo they messed up on. Is that even possible? I just had to share my little encounter today, thought you all would find it interesting. More proof that you need to check, check, check and quadruple check on the spelling of a word tattoo and find a reputable artist. I just kind of have to laugh at people’s misfortunes with bad tattoos.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

If the artist put a stencil on her, or drew it on her, and she said something like “that’s fine” or “that’s okay”, she’s shit out of luck.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I never got any offer of money back for the Corden peice of shit he put on me lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Walmart tattoo

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Yea, when she asked me if she could get any sort of money back or a discount on her next tattoo I pretty much told her, sorry, i’ve never heard of such a thing. Yea, the lettering and everything looked nice and clean but that I in between the L and the T was just terrible.

And hey Buttwheat, I work at Walmart and my tattoos are good!

Aiken Drum
    Participant
    @aiken-drum

@Mistress_Of_Pain 140284 wrote:

Yea, when she asked me if she could get any sort of money back or a discount on her next tattoo

I’m sorry – she wants a discount on her next one?
    She wants to go back there?
    To get a tattoo?
    On her skin?

Yeah, if I could just get a discount that would make it all ok!!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Yea I pretty much told her that I’ve never heard of getting any sort of discounts on other tattoos if you mess up on another one. I couldn’t help but laugh when I left there.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Mistress_Of_Pain 140284 wrote:

And hey Buttwheat, I work at Walmart and my tattoos are good!

*travel secret* when we go to Maui & Kauai,Walmart is the best place for supplies for us & souvenirs for the family

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@NorCalDan 140302 wrote:

*travel secret* when we go to Maui & Kauai,Walmart is the best place for supplies for us & souvenirs for the family

*shakes head* I love how I mention walmart and everyone goes crazy with it. A coworker and myself at the specific walmart I work at are probably the only two people in that store that have beautifully done tattoos that get compliments all the time on them. As I said, the girl at the other walmart my mom and I went to obviously had no idea what she was talking about and I can only say I actually found it amusing she didn’t look closer at the drawing or stencil before he put it on her. Oh well, snooze you loose I suppose. Sucks for her but she made her bed.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Mistress_Of_Pain 140320 wrote:

*shakes head* I love how I mention walmart and everyone goes crazy with it. A coworker and myself at the specific walmart I work at are probably the only two people in that store that have beautifully done tattoos that get compliments all the time on them. As I said, the girl at the other walmart my mom and I went to obviously had no idea what she was talking about and I can only say I actually found it amusing she didn’t look closer at the drawing or stencil before he put it on her. Oh well, snooze you loose I suppose. Sucks for her but she made her bed.

is that a yes shake ? or a no shake ? ๐Ÿ˜€ because I was serious,walmart is a great place to go when we go to the islands,and my wife & I are not ashamed to say we shop at walmart here too.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@NorCalDan 140323 wrote:

is that a yes shake ? or a no shake ? ๐Ÿ˜€ because I was serious,walmart is a great place to go when we go to the islands,and my wife & I are not ashamed to say we shop at walmart here too.

That was a “omg” shake lol and yes, I agree on the souvenir stuff because our Walmart’s have Colorado souvenirs at certain areas of the store.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.