jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Well the artist at the top of the my list moved from 1.5 to 13 hrs away.
    Anyways I want to hear some opinions about deran hall out of Greensboro north Carolina. I’ll edit and post links in a minute.
    Thanks.

Tattoo Snob | Deran Hall Archives

His shop is 6.5 hrs from me. Would be the farthest I’ve driven for an appt. I think I’m going to call and get the particulars. Just looking for a second opinion. I like the fact that he’s up and coming, only 5 years tattooing. But most of his work is really good.

Here’s a couple.

tumblr_lyqzdeBJBf1rn6fa2o1_500_zps9202ba8e.jpg

Deran_Hall3_zps944e6842.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have never herd of him. which means nothing.

His work looks good but lazy to me. like in the Universal Monster sleeve Frankenstein is awesome most of the rest are OK but the Creature from the Black Lagoon and the Wolfman are very bad. Or the bot casting the net, the boy is fantastic but 80% of that tattoo is the net and it is just ho hum.

It is 5 oclock in the morning and I got to get to work or I would search out more work by him than what is posted on TS because you know that is his very best. I always try to find work from someone posted by others on facebook or IG because that is most of the stuff that the tattooist is putting out.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Bump. Looking for a little more crowd participation.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Bump. Still looking for opinions. Thank you.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Hello Jerry!

I rather like the girl in your original post. There are very few black & gray pieces that excite me. His work looks good, but only “Who’s going to stop me” and “Staying out of the water”. Really impress me. Neither of which are black & Gray.

Depending on the subject, he may do a nice piece.

Hope I helped.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I like the ones you posted but not so much the work from the link. Not much help I guess lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.