@peterpoose

Was bored so I thought I would try my hand at movie making lol

Some unseen shots in with the rest!

If your bored or want to fall asleep, watch this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19noRqEJr64&feature=youtu.be

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Tossed you a like, although I have to go to work, can’t watch it all now!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Very nice. I liked it. ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The blue and yellow shoes are awful
    I have never heard a British black person rap different but at least you can understand him.
    With out you posting this I would have never found the movie Who moved My Cheese

Great movie and a phenomenal collection my friend. Is Nikko in your plans?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Great job peter!

Sweet collection.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Not available for mobile. Doh.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 139216 wrote:

The blue and yellow shoes are awful
    I have never heard a British black person rap different but at least you can understand him.
    With out you posting this I would have never found the movie Who moved My Cheese

Great movie and a phenomenal collection my friend. Is Nikko in your plans?

I had an appointment with Nikko a couple of Months back but cancelled on him ๐Ÿ™

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 139224 wrote:

I had an appointment with Nikko a couple of Months back but cancelled on him ๐Ÿ™

You must have had a great reason because Nikkos shit is so fucking smooth. But I have never seen anything in person by him done in one pass just 2 and 3 pass stuff or fresh pics of 1 pass stuff

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 139227 wrote:

You must have had a great reason because Nikkos shit is so fucking smooth. But I have never seen anything in person by him done in one pass just 2 and 3 pass stuff or fresh pics of 1 pass stuff

Well I didnt fancy any more colour work and felt it was a shame to take a spot from someone who wants colour, also thought maybe its not his thing but his B/G work is lovely also. Funnily enough I met him in the toilets in Zwickao Germany in Randys Enhelhards shop and he said he would of loved to do a B/G on me as he likes doing it sometimes to break up all the colour work, silly me lol

So we kind of agreed he will do something but I am not sure what I will have left by then probably only feet lol and I doubt he will want that awesome bit of canvas!

angelina22
    Participant
    @angelina22

You had done an very great share about it your tattoo video is very efficient and cool tattoo ideas.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.