MaCheenIt
    Participant
    @macheenit

So after Tons of research, NO, nothing like it ever built.
    After years of private construction of one-off customs, I don’t see myself as some magical macheen guru. That being said, I have watched, learned, LISTENED, and thought.
    I have built the list from jailhouse rotary with melted plastic, and dubious engineering, (nothing more exciting than a contraption you built breaking down in the hands of a lethal con who has nothing to lose by killing another inmate engineer hmm? Not me, I did make one tho, tru to form, without so much block and bar around me.)
    Made one heck of a hack from a remington shaver. I don’t recommend aluminum frames from that point.
    Iron and steel, machine tools, and just having fun produced coils and rotary units. Learned that patent hawks steal patents, send to China where it gets made, then reproduced and sold by the thousands online. Tough titty Mr Inventor man.
    Gave a kick ass heavy to ‘WellSkin’ in Anaheim, they removed a bunch of “scratch-test” from my hand. Gotta test the machines somehow! that was/is a nice coil unit… sigh.

I am in the O.C. and I have something I plan to continue refining. It is NOT a coil or a rotary. The concept it employs is simple, the prototypes are built, and yes they work. But no, I do not wish to throw a turd out there. If you are an artist in the O.C. and you eat,live and breathe tattooing, check it out. The next level for my iron has arrived. The unlovely but beautiful machine needs critique, and R&D. NO it doesn’t pay a dime. It requires two skills that want one thing, putting the next level out there with our names. I don’t give a F#@K about the worthless dollar, I wipe with paper. Looking for the same. Hundred years from now this macheen will among the coils and rotary and the ones that made it happen will be remembered. Sailor Jerry didn’t get a rum named after him because he was just another ink slinger. It is about DOING it RIGHT, not trying to B.S. hard earned money from people.
    Lets get to the brass tacks, yah? no posers, hacks, scratchers, tweeker talking motor mouths need apply. Anyone care to see whats up?
    Like I says, It will take a real artist. Perhaps you are searching for more stories to tell your grandkids. This will be a wild ride. I am not after a free tattoo, I am NOT selling timeshares, or temporary tattoos. You will be part of a chapter in tattoo history. people will tell you I am fair, and I always make sure credit is put where it belongs. P.M. or post, take a freaking GAMBLE! you will be suprised. The GOOD kind

MaCheenIt out!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Huh ?

MaCheenIt
    Participant
    @macheenit

LOL!
    I have created a new type of tat machine.

Need an artist to give input and make it something truly awesome.

I don’t want free tattoos, I don’t want money, I don’t want hacks, or tweekers.

My goal is to have my machine added to the tattoo machine history and timeline.

If an artist who feels likewise would like to be involved, they will be equally included.
    My machine isn’t shit without an artist. An artist needs a machine… synergy.

I am not looking for millions of dollars, I want to provide a top quality product that artists find unique, and a pleasure to use.
    I would like to work with an artist who has a similar view.

I have two machines, prototypes, that work, and I will continue to refine them. The science behind the theory of my machines is
    sound. They are built to create, not to produce skin-burger. They will only improve.

P.M. me if you are O.C. area, we can discuss the rest, YAH?

Patents do not illustrate this design. Patents are part of the program. That said, NEVER rush to patent! Patent hawks search patent designs everyday. Whether a patent is expired or newly awarded, it is sold by hawks to places like Russia and China. Thousands of cheap imitations are produced, and sold for literally PENNIES, plus S&H
    If you order a product that is patent protected from overseas, because it is super cheap, the creator gets burned, and YOU do TOO.
    (check out the Chinese J20 fighter jet. The most flagrant example of how Americans get burned by design thieves)

LET ME KNOW, yah?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

you’re a funny fellah

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Damn, you must be on some hella fine drugs.

MaCheenIt
    Participant
    @macheenit

@ArniVidar 138935 wrote:

Damn, you must be on some hella fine drugs.

If thinking that way helps you to sleep, sweet dreams.

Yah?

jhonmiller
    Participant
    @jhonmiller

Shaving is a delicate procedure that requires exactness as well as security. There are a lot of shavers accessible in the market that does not have any or none of these. In any case, just the Braun shaver can give you an everlasting happy with shaving background that you won’t discover in any shavers out there.

jhonmiller
    Participant
    @jhonmiller

When checking on electric shavers, don’t be excessively stunned by all the publicity of most recent innovation. Check the surveys and remarks of other individuals and afterward base your own choice on what is best for you. <style type=”text/css”><!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–></style><span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Braun Cruzer 6 Electric Shaver Review"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":513,"3":{"1":0},"12":0}”>Braun Cruzer 6 Electric Shaver Review</span>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.