moneymike212
    Participant
    @moneymike212

Before you judge and think of how much of an idiot I was for getting this tattoo, and ridicule me. Just know that it is not my fault…Well partially my fault because I am ultimately the one who gave the ok to get it. But I had to be about 15, it was 5-7 years ago or something. And I was new to ink. I also make impulsive moves sometimes. And there were some drugs and alcohol involved.

I dont mess around with anything anymore. And you can hardly tell I ever did. Only thing that sometimes reminds me of my drugged past is this tattoo. And sometimes people scratch their head at it too….As do I. But I had a friend who was pretty new to doing tattoos, yet still decent. And he was offering me a free one, or damn near.

Only like 10-20 dollars if I remember right. And I impulsively decided that I wanted flames on the underside of my forearm. And I picked a design online. He failed to follow the design. So mid-way through the tattoo, he says, “yo I cant do that. its too hard. but let me do something from me. Your gonna like it. trust me, your gonna like it”.
    And I was on drugs so I didnt really care tbh. It sounds bad I know. You dont need to tell me how stupid I am for letting him go through with it. I have heard it plenty of times before.

I cant even mad at the kid, because Im the one who said ok. I cant really tell you what I was thinking, because thats the thing, I probably wasnt thinking. I just need to do something about it. I am tired of wearing hoodies and sleeved tops to cover up this tattoo in the summertime. Thats why I want to fix it before this summertime, because I do not want to go another year doing that. I’ll be damned if I do.

I hope I came to right place here. I just want ideas for a design I can intermingle this with. Its gonna be hard due to the area it covers and the design it is already. Plus the ink is jet-black. Another ‘faceslap’ type of mistake. But I gotta do something. Here is the pic.

Help me out. *WARNING* it is a ugly tattoo. But I know something can be done. I have seen the show tattoo nightmares and I have seen what they have done with even worse looking ink…

I actually have to post it in the next post.

moneymike212
    Participant
    @moneymike212

Please don’t ridicule me. I got it 3-4years ago when I was about 18. And I was trusting my not who was supposed to be good but it’s not 100 percent his fault because there were drugs and alcohol involved.

All my other ink looks great. But this one really depresses me. And I feel tempted to where a sleeved top in t shirt weather because I don’t want people to see this tattoo. Hiding my nice work in the process. I just can’t do it anymore. I must do something about it before this next summer coming up.

The ink is key black, and the design makes it hard, but I KNOW something can be done. Please help a brother out

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

1) Three threads on the same topic is absolutely not necessary. One is more than enough.
    2) You can’t link to pictures on your computer, it has to be online. There is a 1-2-3 guide to this on this forum, I suggest you read that and the general rules.

So. To the tattoo. Without a picture it’s impossible to tell if/what can be done, but it sounds like laser might be a good option for you.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

God, this is confusing…

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Wall of text!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I got to Before you ju…… then my eyes glazed over

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Wow, you ramble a lot. Are you sure you’re not still on drugs? Anyway, please post a pic of the tattoo.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

A picture is worth a thousand words!

(in this case a few thousand)

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

4 days later … still no pic.

InkDoctor
    Participant
    @inkdoctor

After dropping a story like that, then not delivering on the pic. It really makes me wonder what happened to the flames.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.