Texasaggiereb
    Participant
    @texasaggiereb

My wife of 13 years met a new friend and now has decided she wants tattoos. I’m not opposed but really don’t want anything to big and colorful. She wants a Celtic four leaf clover, and I’ve been showing her the white ink tattoos. Please does anyone have any suggestions or cool Celtic knot four leaf clover designs.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

White tattoos do not last they turn brownish and look like a scar

This one isn’t half bad
    Celtic%20Knot%20Tattoo%20Designs%20For%20Men%204.jpg

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Texasaggiereb 138267 wrote:

My wife of 13 years met a new friend and now has decided she wants tattoos. I’m not opposed but really don’t want anything to big and colorful. She wants a Celtic four leaf clover, and I’ve been showing her the white ink tattoos. Please does anyone have any suggestions or cool Celtic knot four leaf clover designs.

youre a bitch if you dont let your wife get what tattoo she wants. now if she wanted a bag or shoes, i would understand if you put your foot down.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My wife got a Scottish Thistle tattoo long before I even considered anything as foolish as a tattoo.

I just completed 119 hours under the machine.

Let her get what she wants. You obviously don’t have any tattoos. (yet)

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Texasaggiereb 138267 wrote:

isn’t that kinda up to her ?

LOL,,,, you say that like it’s going on you.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 138270 wrote:

youre a bitch if you dont let your wife get what tattoo she wants. now if she wanted a bag or shoes, i would understand if you put your foot down.

Excuse me? Nothing wrong with a new pair of shoes. Or boots. Or both, dammit. The better to kick your ass with! And looking FINE while she does. (I’m not even going to start on the whole “let her” part of that.)

And now, back to the OP:

Welcome to the forum. Google will find you lots of examples, find a few she likes and take them to a really good tattoo artist so that they can use them as inspiration to design a nice custom piece for your wife. Not white, as shown in the post above it won’t stay white.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Go big or go home.

Texasaggiereb
    Participant
    @texasaggiereb

Thanks for the advice on the white tattoos, all the ones I saw was fresh.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

White tattoos only look good while fresh.

I so so so wanted to answer much more to this, but the angry feminist in me isn’t very nice or polite. She’s a bitch. Which I hope your wife is too when she realizes you’re trying to decide what she does with her own body.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Gotta agree with the others, let her get what she wants as big and colorful as she wants. Well done tattoos on women are very sexy. My wife is undecided on whether or not she wants tattoos, I won’t try to sway her decision one way or the other, it’s totally up to her.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@yodaddynukka 138270 wrote:

youre a bitch if you dont let your wife get what tattoo she wants.

well,LOL sorry for him,but IMO you’re right about him for saying what he said.

56belair
    Participant
    @56belair

Please do some research, even post a link to the artist work, to make sure she is getting a quality tattoo.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

As the others have said if you love someone set them free ๐Ÿ™‚

Let her do what she likes, its her body!

Take a look at my signature link below to see some great tattoos and artists ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@56belair 138297 wrote:

Please do some research, even post a link to the artist work, to make sure she is getting a quality tattoo.

This ^^^^^

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

It’s nothing to do with you if your wife wants a tattoo and if you stop her from getting one that will be very childish and selfish of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.