peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hope you guys don’t mind me asking some questions about lasering in a new thread but I wanted maximum input pretty quickly as I am a total noob 🙂

I want rid of this piece of shit on my knee lol I hate most of it, it looks like dog shit and I have decided to laser it ASAP!

I dont blame David Corden at all for this as I think I took him out of his comfort zone and i still think he is an amazing artist and more importantly such a nice guy. I just hate the tattoo 🙂

The part marked in the red circle on the picture I like as a filler so will keep it but I want the rest off me, fast! lol

iwt4b5.jpg

THE SHITE I WANT RID OF BELOW LOL!

jjqwap.jpg

Now to the questions:)

I am seeing quite a few artists soon and did think about asking them to maybe do some heavy shading as hair or something but I gather that trying to salvage something I hate and so black is pointless, so….

I want the very best laser available in the UK. I read somewhere there are only like 6? I have found a clinic with what is described as one but I have no clue so do any of you guys know if this is the best laser?

Clinic and machine – Trueskin.co.uk – Affordable Laser Tattoo Removal in London and throughout the UK

If the above is good then my next question is, how long do I have to wait after the fresh tattoo to be able to laser it?

1. Number of sessions approx with this new machine?
    2. Is the actual lasering part accurate as I have work very close by that I do not want effected, is this possible?
    3. How long after with this new machine can i get the knee re tattooed?

Cheers all and sorry for making a new thread on this subject 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I’m sorry I can’t help with laser questions, I am the opposite of u. I like the girl and dress but not too sure on the filler. I am also interested in these questions, as I am planning removal as well but mine is way more complicated because all the pieces I want removed are heavy color pieces. I’m considering laser alternatives like tat2away or that other one as I hear those work better on color.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

well I am going to monitor this thread because I want a couple small pieces removed too,I was going to post a thread asking if anyone knew any reputable good laser places here in northern California,and what versions of laser machines are good,& pricing,etc,etc.

I found this info a while ago regarding a place here in my area http://www.sacbee.com/2013/05/09/5405277/tattoo-removal-no-picnic-but-sacramento.html

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I thought you needed to wait at least a couple of years to get stuff lasered off?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ArniVidar 138182 wrote:

I thought you needed to wait at least a couple of years to get stuff lasered off?

I hope thats not true lol

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@peterpoose 138185 wrote:

I hope thats not true lol

I may well be wrong. It’s just something that I think I remember.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@ArniVidar 138186 wrote:

I may well be wrong. It’s just something that I think I remember.

Was just told from 2 months you can, when the skin is healed:)

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

I’m no expert, but I did do a laser session last year. I went to a place in the US with the most up to date technology, so I presume it’d be similar. The laser is very accurate and hits your skin in little spots. Then again, I wasn’t lasering between other pieces =). So I bet it depends on how good the person is with the laser.

I waited 3 months. It continues to lighten over time, so the sooner you do your tattoo the higher the chances are it’d lighten over time.

As for # of sessions, each session takes away about 50% of the tattoo (I did 2 sessions and the lady said if I did a 3rd it wouldn’t make a big difference). So as you increase sessions, the amount of a difference it makes decreases. Maybe you already knew this, but I figured I’d throw it out there given my recent experience!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@yodaddynukka 138180 wrote:

I’m sorry I can’t help with laser questions, I am the opposite of u. I like the girl and dress but not too sure on the filler.

100% agree with this the lady is good but the filler I’m not feeling

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Wow. I’d like to laser my whole back…..

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Can I laser my brain?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 138193 wrote:

100% agree with this the lady is good but the filler I’m not feeling

When you say filler, do you mean the part I circles that goes up by the panther and lion or the filler part that goes down the inside of !y leg by the tofi piece?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 138212 wrote:

When you say filler, do you mean the part I circles that goes up by the panther and lion or the filler part that goes down the inside of !y leg by the tofi piece?

The part that you circled that runs parallel with the skull in the pic with your kitty in it. (the stuff you said you want to keep)

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 138216 wrote:

The part that you circled that runs parallel with the skull in the pic with your kitty in it. (the stuff you said you want to keep)

When i said I like it thats what I meant i like it only not love it lol I thought maybe some shading over the top of it might save it from the laser but I am just thinking about lasering every bit of it now lol

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so I talked to this Doctor today & found some good info, Home | Laser & SkinLaser & Skin

this office is the only one in this entire area that has a picosecond machine (which is the latest & greatest,from what I have read)

of course we all have read that black goes away the best,blues & greens are harder to treat,

it is $50 consultation(which is applied to treatment),

$250 minimum,and $250 for about a 2″ x 2″ area,

I made an app for the consult to start some treatment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.