Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

My friend is going to go to Bicycle Gallery & Body Art to have an anatomical heart done by Half Pint…..and she suggested I check them out.

Pictures are not best quality, but good enough to make a judgement I think……I guess Half Pint is highly suggested around town.

Here is Half Pint’s link
    Half Pint | Bicycle Gallery & Body Art

Here is Aaron Ryan’s link
    Aaron Ryan | Bicycle Gallery & Body Art

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

Nevermind those links, look at the pictures on facebook instead….way better quality images….Half Pint’s work looks really good in my opinion….

I at some point would like to get my little pony tattoos and based on what I see, I think he could put some really good detail into it….and there’s this tree with skulls at the base and cherry blossoms as the flowers (no leaves) I found on pinterest (but I want different version of cherry blossoms) and I’m thinking he’s the one to go to on that also…..and I’m wanting a half sleeve on my upper arm (maybe both arms cause I’m pretty skinny) of powerpuff girls and care bear bedtime bear and maybe rainbow brite and eeyore and hello kitty…. leaning towards him now for that too

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

half Pints work is indeed very nice 🙂

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

cool 🙂 ….glad there is somebody of his talent in town.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Some of Half Pint’s stuff is good, some of it not (e.g. that Transformer piece). Aaron Ryan has some nice paintings, but his tattooing is weak.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Half pints shit looks solid…But pass on Aaron

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

cool, thanks for the response

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I agree with the others, Half Pint’s work is definitely solid. I would go to him if he was in my area

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’d wait two years and go see Aaron. I think I can see what sort of style he’s moving towards and I think it’s got potential. Lacking technically, but with some time I think he could do great work. I hope he’s a fresh artist still learning.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

I will have to keep an eye on his progress.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My first thought is to go with Half Pint, but Pox has a point.
    Personally, I want a tattoo now. Not two years from now.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

Yes! It’s so hard to save money right now, and the one I want on my calf will be at least $200, ugh 🙁

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Swansoda 137654 wrote:

Yes! It’s so hard to save money right now, and the one I want on my calf will be at least $200, ugh 🙁

You talk about money being short and then spend $200.00 to tattoo a fucking farm animal? I think your priorities are a little off.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

Dude chill out! When did I say I was going to spend $200 on that? My next (2nd) tattoo that I want to get is similar to this one I found on pinterest but done to fit on my calf… https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/45187_1555951940049_681033_n.jpg but with different drawn cherry blossoms…….and my friend suggested it would cost at least that much.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Swansoda 137658 wrote:

Dude chill out! When did I say I was going to spend $200 on that? My next (2nd) tattoo that I want to get is similar to this one I found on pinterest but done to fit on my calf… https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/45187_1555951940049_681033_n.jpg but with different drawn cherry blossoms…….and my friend suggested it would cost at least that much.

I’m just messing with you! Cherry blossoms are way cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.