AnnaKP
Participant
@annakp

i got a tattoo on my finger done yesterday, by an unexperienced friend, and i was moving a lot as it was painful, so its a mess….
its two words, endless love…but it looks horrible, i need ideas, what tattoo would cover it up nicely? and would it work?? i don’t have money right now for a laser removal… so the only option i see is to tattoo over it.. help!!!1 the photo of it is on my profile..i don’t know how to add a picture here

AnnaKP
Participant
@annakp

thanks people#!!! for just viewing it and not saying anything!!!!! 😡

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

1) You need to calm down.
2) This thread is useless without pictures. (Can’t actually see your profile pic in good quality)
3) It’s your own fault for going to a scratcher.

And well; It looks like it’s on your finger, if it is, just wait. It’s gonna disappear all on it’s own soon enough.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@poxphobia 136821 wrote:

2) This thread is useless without pictures. (Can’t actually see your profile pic in good quality)

And well; It looks like it’s on your finger, if it is, just wait. It’s gonna disappear all on it’s own soon enough.

Pox is right. And you should be thankful that you got it in a place that it will not last. While it is there, every time you look at that mess it should be a reminder to stay away from scratchers.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Pox and Lola are correct.

I’ll just add that for a good tattoo remember this: NO TRIBAL, and NO TEXT! A picture is worth a thousand words. That is especially true on your skin!

(Have a Merry Christmas)

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

@AnnaKP 136819 wrote:

i got a tattoo on my finger done yesterday, by an unexperienced friend, and i was moving a lot as it was painful, so its a mess….
its two words, endless love…but it looks horrible, i need ideas, what tattoo would cover it up nicely? and would it work?? i don’t have money right now for a laser removal… so the only option i see is to tattoo over it.. help!!!1 the photo of it is on my profile..i don’t know how to add a picture here

@poxphobia 136821 wrote:

Pox is right on all accounts but especially #3…Some blood tests might be in order for you as well….Next time go to a licensed tattoo shop and work with professional. A bad tattoo is the least of your concerns when you go to a scratcher. Find a reputable shop in your area if you want to get it covered….a good qualified tattoo artist would have the best opinion of what could be used to cover it.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Riddle me this…WHY would you let someone you knew to be inexperienced tattoo you? I get that people need to practice to become great but…they will never practice on me. Be grateful you got a tattoo on your hand and it will fade quickly because hand tattoos (especially those done by scratchers) generally suck and don’t last. Use better sense next time.

djmckeever
Participant
@djmckeever

i made the same mistake with my first 2 tattoos. $400 later, it is one ill never forget.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@AnnaKP 136820 wrote:

i-can-help-identify-the-problem-youre-a-dumbass.jpg

Feel better now?

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

BW is correct.

Also, have you considered the drive that makes you snap when people don’t reply to your thread immediately is the same drive that made you do something as unintelligent as get a tattoo from some scmhuck that could give you something worse than AIDS? I’m just asking out of intellectual curiosity.

It will go away on its own, like everyone else said. Also, SAY THANK YOU. Jesus Christ.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 136886 wrote:

BW is correct.

Also, have you considered the drive that makes you snap when people don’t reply to your thread immediately is the same drive that made you do something as unintelligent as get a tattoo from some scmhuck that could give you something worse than AIDS? I’m just asking out of intellectual curiosity.

It will go away on its own, like everyone else said. Also, SAY THANK YOU. Jesus Christ.

I like you.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I cant believe I missed this pearl of the pic

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@AnnaKP 136820 wrote:

It took you all of a half-hour to get pissed off at the lack of replies? No wonder you’ve got a shit tattoo.

Tucantastic
Participant
@tucantastic

it looks horrible, i need ideas, what tattoo would cover it up nicely?

I’m no expert, but I don’t see how you would be able to cover it up without using a big blob of dark colour. And even if I was in your situation, I’m pretty sure it would be a no-go. Best of luck though.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

The best advice is to do everything that you’re not supposed to do to a tattoo.
Pick it, expose it to a sh*tload of sunlight, scrub it with sandpaper.

Also, don’t do that again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.