Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I see what you mean about his work,it’s perfect for what I want.

I have been talking to him for 3 days now,I am confirmed in Oxnard on 08/16/14 !

we will make a nice road trip out of it,plenty of dog friendly motels down there, and cruise down the 101,have some fun,get a tattoo 😀

I am staying with my B&G skull with colored flowers idea,it will be on my left upper arm/shoulder.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

yeah his work is awesome!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

sweet! you wont regret it! tell phil i said wazzup. he probably wont remember me but if you tell him he did the komodo dragon on me that won best of day in las vegas, that should help him remember.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Jealous!!!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Yodaddy sure knows how to hook a brother/sister up!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@yodaddynukka 135882 wrote:

sweet! you wont regret it! tell phil i said wazzup. he probably wont remember me but if you tell him he did the komodo dragon on me that won best of day in las vegas, that should help him remember.

Doubtful he’ll forget you. I don’t know if you work in a job where you have to spend more than 5 minutes with a client/customer, but most tend to leave an impression. If someone says a name, I’d say someone in that job where they have to see your name, see you, and touch you, they’re unlikely to forget you.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 136000 wrote:

I’d say someone in that job where they have to see your name, see you, and touch you, they’re unlikely to forget you.

That must be why bartenders think I’m Jesus Christ. When I walk in I here: Jesus Christ, Are you here again!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 136001 wrote:

That must be why bartenders think I’m Jesus Christ. When I walk in I here: Jesus Christ, Are you here again!

There’s a joke among female health practitioners: You remember the ones who smell bad, of course, but what you really remember are the ones that actually smell good. (Hygiene has really declined over the past ten years. I’m not bullshitting. I still live in the same country, as far as I know.)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.