yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I’m just a little excited so I thought I would post my upcoming sessions:

Shige, Robert hernandez, Jeff gogue on back to back to back days in a week and a half!@!@

FREE josh Carlton tattoo in Nov or Dec!

Robert pho more work on my sleeve in Dec!

Jason butcher in Feb!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Purely an academic question…

What kind of blowjob do you have to give to get a free Josh Carlton tattoo? Can you describe it in detail?

Seriously, that’s a pretty cool line up.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@GrayCatLove 134712 wrote:

Purely an academic question…

What kind of blowjob do you have to give to get a free Josh Carlton tattoo? Can you describe it in detail?

Seriously, that’s a pretty cool line up.

yeah i have no gag reflex, so there you go!

seriously tho, he posted on FB that he wanted to do a handful of free tattoos and i jumped on it and he was down! only catch is we agree to be filmed and interviewed for a documentary.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 134711 wrote:

I’m just a little excited so I thought I would post my upcoming sessions:

Shige, Robert hernandez, Jeff gogue on back to back to back days in a week and a half!@!@

FREE josh Carlton tattoo in Nov or Dec!

Robert pho more work on my sleeve in Dec!

Jason butcher in Feb!

DAMN!! No wonder you are excited!! That is quite a line-up of talent.

And I’m wondering – just how many of us on here are getting a tattoo next week? You, GCL,you, me, you again … anyone else? There should be some pretty good pics around here very very soon.

I don’t have news nearly that exciting, but I have been doing a happy dance for the last 2 days. Mike D said to let him know when I want to come back down!!! YAY! I’m so freaking stoked!! I have been keeping in touch so that if I ever wanted to ask for another one he would remember me, and instead HE ASKED ME!!! He FREAKING asked ME!! Next step is to win the lottery so that I can afford another one. Hoping to make it down there next year.

P.S. I am also accepting donations … ๐Ÿ˜‰

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Call_me_Lola 134715 wrote:

DAMN!! No wonder you are excited!! That is quite a line-up of talent.

And I’m wondering – just how many of us on here are getting a tattoo next week? You, GCL,you, me, you again … anyone else? There should be some pretty good pics around here very very soon.

I don’t have news nearly that exciting, but I have been doing a happy dance for the last 2 days. Mike D said to let him know when I want to come back down!!! YAY! I’m so freaking stoked!! I have been keeping in touch so that if I ever wanted to ask for another one he would remember me, and instead HE ASKED ME!!! He FREAKING asked ME!! Next step is to win the lottery so that I can afford another one. Hoping to make it down there next year.

P.S. I am also accepting donations … ๐Ÿ˜‰

man that is awesome i would love a mike d!

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

Wow can’t believe I missed that…did you get to pick your tattoo or he had ideas already? I have my 2nd lion cover session with Joshua Carlton this Saturday, been waiting a few months so I’m pumped for it!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@gobeavers 134718 wrote:

Wow can’t believe I missed that…did you get to pick your tattoo or he had ideas already? I have my 2nd lion cover session with Joshua Carlton this Saturday, been waiting a few months so I’m pumped for it!

he picks what to tattoo, but he did ask me what i wanted. i said do whatever you want!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m kind of excited for the documentary. That’s pretty cool. Almost makes me wish I’d get into social networks. Maybe Twitter. Maybe.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I won’t be next week but I will be the week after

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

@yodaddynukka 134719 wrote:

he picks what to tattoo, but he did ask me what i wanted. i said do whatever you want!

crazy…i could never do that ha.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

@GrayCatLove 134720 wrote:

I’m kind of excited for the documentary. That’s pretty cool. Almost makes me wish I’d get into social networks. Maybe Twitter. Maybe.

I don’t know if you do Instagram, but you should! I got one just to follow tattoo artists I like, so it’s just a newsfeed of photos of tattoos.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@gobeavers 134723 wrote:

crazy…i could never do that ha.

dude my whole leg sleeve and my whole back suit i didnt know what i was getting until i got to the shop lol. as long as you trust your artist 100%…

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@gobeavers 134724 wrote:

I don’t know if you do Instagram, but you should! I got one just to follow tattoo artists I like, so it’s just a newsfeed of photos of tattoos.

Instagram is Twitter for people who can’t read.

I could probably get into that.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Nice dude. Can’t wait to drool over some pics

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Instagram is actually pretty neat when it comes to following artists. I see a lot of them post drawings they want to do, cancellations, special offers and what not ๐Ÿ™‚
    And it’s a great way to see what kind of work they like doing!
    I’ll probably be getting my knee done next week, so I’ll pitch in on the picture part too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.