We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Ya, She gets down!

IMO one of the best female tattooist.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Amazing improvement! The “before” picture, horrible!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Amazing artist. What’s even more amazing: Still can’t make me like portrait tattooing.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134429 wrote:

Amazing artist. What’s even more amazing: Still can’t make me like portrait tattooing.

Amen to that!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 134434 wrote:

Amen to that!

We’re the assholes looking at Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights, going, “So, it’s just like paradise, regular life all fucked up, and hell, right? Am I right? Okay.” :p

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I would like to see a pic of the kids those noses look fucked up but they could be all jacked in real life.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

First one is better

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 134456 wrote:

I would like to see a pic of the kids those noses look fucked up but they could be all jacked in real life.

We never consider the possibility of ugly kids, do we? I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and I saw some that were pretty ugly.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 134466 wrote:

We never consider the possibility of ugly kids, do we? I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, and I saw some that were pretty ugly.

But so many people have ugly kids!! yeah yeah we’re all beautiful and blah blah, but some of them look terrible.
    Always makes me wonder if the parents really think their kid is beautiful, if nature is so deceiving.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134466 wrote:

I have two second cousins that are great guys, but ugly as fuck. Their dad, my cousin, is pretty homely too.
    A nice guy indeed, he never talks about his silver and bronze stars from WWII.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 134589 wrote:

But so many people have ugly kids!! yeah yeah we’re all beautiful and blah blah, but some of them look terrible.
    Always makes me wonder if the parents really think their kid is beautiful, if nature is so deceiving.

Lol ………..

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I have this niece who looks like an underfed pig. That shit did not come from our side. That’s not to say we don’t have some ugly motherfuckers, but we don’t have anyone with that pushed up nose, no chin, beady eyed bullshit. And I should know because I total lot of the bad features from both sides.

My brother is not a selective man when it comes to lady friends. Never offer someone antibiotic samples based on their choice of mate. It’s an abuse of power, and you aren’t getting any holiday card.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.