Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I did a search & couldn’t find a thread on it,so here is mine.Do you have any music related pieces ?
    zoso.jpg

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

I like that. I don’t have one myself but plan on getting some version of the Social Distortion skelly. They are my all time favorite band.
    sd-skeleton-1024-724240%20nov18.jpeg

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@ezrider 134131 wrote:

I like that. I don’t have one myself but plan on getting some version of the Social Distortion skelly. They are my all time favorite band.
    sd-skeleton-1024-724240%20nov18.jpeg

ya,that would make a cool piece

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I want a music related tattoo. I’m just really undecided on what to put in it, and which style to choose for it. That might end up being my only traditional / neo-traditional tattoo.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’d like one on a tangent. As a freak growing up, I relate so well to Sharon Needles, and yeah, I ran out and bought her album when she released one.

I’d like a Sharon related tattoo.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I don’t have a good picture of it, but I have a heart on my finger that has the same design as Eddie Van Halen’s Frankenstrat guitar. Love it. I also have some VH song lyrics in David Lee Roth’s handwriting. I’m a big VH fan.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

“Life’s geting rough so you know you better buckle,
    P-U-N-X tattooed on my knuckles,
    Man you can forget those shackles,
    because I am free.”

-Dj, Dj
    The Transplants

538261_10151435185266998_13389730_n.jpg

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I found and added a pic of my VH Frankenstrat heart to my album. Somehow the angle makes my fingers look a little deformed. They aren’t. But you can see the tattoo. And the margarita.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I have the Antiflag broken rifle star on my right elbow and the Danzig skull on my right inner bicep. And my old bands name around my right wrist. And an afi CD art on the back of my neck. That’s it. Lol

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Wouldn’t mind a jar of margarita myself!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Sort of! It’s not a obvious one, though. But the gasmask on my arm is music inspired.
    I have a real love for Coheed and Cambria, and when they released their latest album I was listening to it, and found it really inspiring so I decided to draw.
    The song “Afterman” really struck a cord with me, and I got the idea for a decorated gas mask, the Afterman, when the war is over and art has come back and transformed a piece of war into something beautiful. It’s a very personal piece as well, because it covers some old self injury scars and I’d been looking for a piece to sort of symbolize that my personal war is coming to and end, and what it did to me. Among other things, turned me into an artist.
    And it was just perfect. The idea, the concept, and now; The tattoo itself ๐Ÿ™‚
    I usually just tell people that its a Coheed tattoo though, as I prefer to not get into the whole story with strangers and I hate usually hate sob story tattoos ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.