GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Or TN, GA, wherever in the tri-state area. Waiting list not important. I’ve been thinking about a pin-up for awhile on my blank right side… My future “fun side.” Any recommendations would be cool.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat
    GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Thanks, BW. Guess I’ll be taking a little trip to Nashville in a few months. Never thought I’d do portrait, but I have this huge blank canvas on my right and I really want to celebrate my inner freak with a more feminized Sharon Needles.

Not that it matters, but what’s the general consensus of women with pin-ups?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 134227 wrote:

what’s the general consensus of women with pin-ups?

Sexy as hell

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134227 wrote:

What’s the general consensus of women with pin-ups?

Yep. butt’s right.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I love pinups. On ladies or gents.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Pin ups are sexy, full stop!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Well, the idea is finalized in my brain and I filled out the form. Now I just have to wait before I can send off the deposit.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I got a reply six days after from the assistant, Lauren. I think we speak different languages. (She somehow thought “biological woman” meant “copy tattoo exactly of a drag queen using photorealism. I have to work on my communication and not use medical speak when talking to people in other career paths. Apparently “softening features” is rather unclear.

John only wants to do a pin-up from the bust up. If it looks passable on the right side, cool. If he can convince me photorealism works and this will look good from the bust up, more power to him – It has the potential to look neo-Roman, almost. Really hoping he wants to do this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.