peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Its still in progress, doing some more Tuesday and then in March.

Yes I think the nipple has to go but he went close to it tonight and I cam tell already its going to be hell lol

He wanted to do something completely different from roses and ships as he is bored shitless with them so I said go crazy, I think he is adding upside down headphones below lol

Its definitely different and I think it will look awesome when completed. He is one of the nicest artists I have met also!

We did 11 hours tonight on this, sorry for the moob shots and the shit pictures from my phone ๐Ÿ™‚

image.jpg
    images

image.jpg
    screenshot pc

image.jpg
    how to make screen shot

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Someone stuck a nipple right in the middle of it.
    I love it

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 134020 wrote:

Someone stuck a nipple right in the middle of it.
    I love it

Yes I know my nipple is gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

The most gorgeous nipple in all the land!

Such a cool tattoo. More proof that when you give a really great artist the freedom to create, what they create is MAGIC. And he is going to do more to it? I CANNOT wait to see this.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I dont want to get my nipples done really but what do you guys think?

Does it look stupid with my nipple like that lol

I already felt the pain near the nipple edges and I wanted to punch him in the face lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

See post on other forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 134033 wrote:

I already felt the pain near the nipple edges and I wanted to punch him in the face lol

I’ve seen many photos of chest pieces and most don’t have the nipples tattooed. I agree with the pain just near the nipple. (I let the lobster claw accent my nipple)

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Better pic taken by Remis ๐Ÿ™‚

1381414_666059933419287_1291916355_n.jpg
    image upload

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I hate you. It’s gorgeous.

Do the nipple and videotape it so we can all enjoy how much pain you’re in ;D

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Looks great Peter! A real man would have filled in the nipple though ๐Ÿ˜€

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I envy you. Just last night I was showing my fiance all the work you have done and even he is impressed! I really like this one ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 134033 wrote:

I’m not sure. The nipple in this tattoo doesn’t bother me. It might be better without it, but I would be afraid that it would look weird to see a chest with a nipple missing.

And Mistress is right about this tattoo. I think that it is already one of my all time favourites. I love how the images can be seen through each other. Like looking through a reflection in a window. And that smoke. Damn. DAMN. I really love this one.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Gimme some fucken money!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Hope she doesn’t drop her smoke on your nipple. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Seriously, beautiful tattoo.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Call_me_Lola 134048 wrote:

I’m not sure. The nipple in this tattoo doesn’t bother me. It might be better without it, but I would be afraid that it would look weird to see a chest with a nipple missing.

And Mistress is right about this tattoo. I think that it is already one of my all time favourites. I love how the images can be seen through each other. Like looking through a reflection in a window. And that smoke. Damn. DAMN. I really love this one.

Your post made me change my mind, so thanks for that. I will not do the nipple as of yet until Carlos has finished his piece. If his doesn’t cover the nipple then I will also leave this one. Will look stupid with one nipple done lol!

The effect we were going for was a projection on to her, I think it kind of works ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.