GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Just wanted to say a few things after experiencing tattoo forums outside THE Tattoo Forum. You people are truly a special breed of cat, and I’ve come to appreciate all the more:

– You’ve never called me stupid in my ignorance and only provided me with better information.

– You have tirelessly answered some of my stupidest questions without mockery.

– You’ve always shown an appreciation for the importance of sterile AND clean technique: Before, during, and after.

– You’ve never made it a clique where no one new was welcome, and treated everyone with respect regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, or whatever the hell they’re into.

– You’ve taken my advice with a grain of salt, listened when it’s right, and the old salts have corrected it when it was off when it wasn’t applicable to tattoos.

I’m sure there’s more, but I wanted to say thank you. I was gone briefly for a couple of weeks for some intense internship work, and a member cared enough to shoot me a PM if I was okay. I hadn’t contributed anything of use, but it was nice to know someone cared for no other reason than our shared humanity. Even when I disagree with you, and lately I’ve done my fair share with a couple of you, I’d like to think at the end of the day, we’re still here on a common cause, and I still respect your, and am respected for my, opinion.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

A tear just rolled down my cheek onto my bare man boob ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

group hug!!!! *gropes*

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@peterpoose 133960 wrote:

Yep you’re definitely always at least half naked

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 133958 wrote:

Just wanted to say a few things after experiencing tattoo forums outside THE Tattoo Forum. You people are truly a special breed of cat, and I’ve come to appreciate all the more:

– You’ve never called me stupid in my ignorance and only provided me with better information.

– You’ve always shown an appreciation for the importance of sterile AND clean technique: Before, during, and after.

– You’ve never made it a clique where no one new was welcome, and treated everyone with respect regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, or whatever the hell they’re into.

– You’ve taken my advice with a grain of salt, listened when it’s right, and the old salts have corrected it when it was off when it wasn’t applicable to tattoos.

I’m sure there’s more, but I wanted to say thank you. I was gone briefly for a couple of weeks for some intense internship work, and a member cared enough to shoot me a PM if I was okay. I hadn’t contributed anything of use, but it was nice to know someone cared for no other reason than our shared humanity. Even when I disagree with you, and lately I’ve done my fair share with a couple of you, I’d like to think at the end of the day, we’re still here on a common cause, and I still respect your, and am respected for my, opinion.

I like this

Fuck I will have to try harder then

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 133960 wrote:

I like this

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Thanks for the note.

I’ll bet you have a good bedside manner.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

All that PLUS the laughs. I love the sense of humour that runs through so many of the threads here.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I’m completely naked right now.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

it’s not quite as bad as during the hot summer temps though,when it’s cooler I don’t stick to my office chair as much !

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I don’t even fool with the “other” tattoo forums.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 133980 wrote:

It’s not quite as bad as during the hot summer temps though,when it’s cooler I don’t stick to my office chair as much !

I like the wooden bead chair cushions. Better air flow. (except when my pubes get caught in the beads)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@yodaddynukka 133963 wrote:

group hug!!!! *gropes*

Don’t you fuckin’ touch me! D: EW!

@Amok 133968 wrote:

Yep you’re definitely always at least half naked

Peter is. But if he was a chick, we’d love him for it.

@buttwheat 133974 wrote:

I like this

Fuck I will have to try harder then

ill juz star riten lik dis den.

@Sam-I-Am 133977 wrote:

Thanks for the note.

I’ll bet you have a good bedside manner.

Bahahahahahahahaha. No. My nickname is House. And someone has had to come wake me up for clinical duty. And I’m a n00b AP.

@NorCalDan 133980 wrote:

it’s not quite as bad as during the hot summer temps though,when it’s cooler I don’t stick to my office chair as much !

A fine terrycloth towel is a fine friend indeed.

@jerryatrophy 133981 wrote:

I don’t even fool with the “other” tattoo forums.

Well, like Dorothy, I learned my lesson.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m not on any other forums either… Haha
    I like it here. I’m not the bitchiest one ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@GrayCatLove 134011 wrote:

Don’t you fuckin’ touch me! D: EW!

Peter is. But if he was a chick, we’d love him for it.

ill juz star riten lik dis den.

Bahahahahahahahaha. No. My nickname is House. And someone has had to come wake me up for clinical duty. And I’m a n00b AP.

A fine terrycloth towel is a fine friend indeed.

Well, like Dorothy, I learned my lesson.

i was groping peter, not u ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.