BigD16
    Participant
    @bigd16

I was a part of this “forum” for a very short period of time. I got some ink on my leg from Ron White at Freedom Tattoo in Florence.. You assholes ripped me and my tattoo apart. I’ll agree that as it healed it lost it’s “pop” and I noticed a lot of little inconsistencies and things I wasn’t crazy about. So I went to a new tattoo artist who was/is very highly recommended in the area I use to live in… and now I have a piece of ink I’m proud of and after being raped in the ass with an initial $700 price tag with Ron and then a very happily spent $200 to rework/touch up and fix all the shit Ron fucked up on it, I’m extremely proud of it. And NO… I’m NOT posting pictures of it so you assholes can sit behind your little keyboards and tell me what a hunk of shit you still think it is. But… I’ve noticed with this forum (and yeah I’m being a *Censored* troll here, *Censored* ban me you *Censored*…) that all you *Censored* do is sit here and judge, critique, and rip peoples tattoo’s apart. There’s having your own opinion and not liking somebodies ink, and then there’s being a total *Censored* about the situation… But I’ve seen some really nice “first tattoos” and people who were damn proud of them and you assholes rip them apart “Ohh, I could of got that tattoo for half the price and twice the quality at this shop” “It’s shit but as long as you love it….” “This tattoo has some of the shittiest line work and is generally some of the worst work I’ve ever seen!” Do you stupid *Censored* who rip everybody else apart realize that you yourself, have some shitty ass ink that I wouldn’t *Censored* wipe my ass with? Everybody here who I’ve seen rip somebody else apart about their tattoo whether it be a first tattoo or a new addition… Who in the *Censored* are YOU to JUDGE people who have ink that you don’t like or don’t feel like was professionally done/agree with when YOU YOURSELF have some of the absolute WORST. *Censored*. INK. EVER. ON. YOUR. *Censored*. BODY?

I see people ripping other peoples work apart just to go and look at their tattoos and find out they are ABSOLUTE SHIT in comparison to the tattoo they were ripping apart!!!

I usually don’t troll and I’m a part of several forums of all various interests, I know how opinions and forums work. You get a lot of back and forth, debate, and disagreements over total bullshit. What I have a problem with here is that it doesn’t matter how long I’ve stayed away… EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME BACK…. IT’S THE SAME BULLSHIT and DISRESPECT. You don’t like or agree with somebodies tattoo or artist of choice? So what?! Shut your *Censored* and keep your god damn bullshit “I’m a tattoo expert” opinions to your *Censored* damn self!

Now… Do me a favor everybody, and *Censored* OFF!!!

Until then, I’m going to sit back and watch everybody jump on me and attack me for voicing my opinion and pointing out the stupid bullshit that goes on around this forum until the moderators decide to lock this thread or *Censored* ban me.

We all don’t have tons of money to fly all over the US to the artists you think are “good” and “highly recommend” because they “do great work.”

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@BigD16 132977 wrote:

I was a part of this “forum” for a very short period of time. I got some ink on my leg from Ron White at Freedom Tattoo in Florence.. You assholes ripped me and my tattoo apart. I’ll agree that as it healed it lost it’s “pop” and I noticed a lot of little inconsistencies and things I wasn’t crazy about. So I went to a new tattoo artist who was/is very highly recommended in the area I use to live in… and now I have a piece of ink I’m proud of and after being raped in the ass with an initial $700 price tag with Ron and then a very happily spent $200 to rework/touch up and fix all the shit Ron fucked up on it, I’m extremely proud of it. And NO… I’m NOT posting pictures of it so you assholes can sit behind your little keyboards and tell me what a hunk of shit you still think it is. But… I’ve noticed with this forum (and yeah I’m being a *Censored* troll here, *Censored* ban me you *Censored*…) that all you *Censored* do is sit here and judge, critique, and rip peoples tattoo’s apart. There’s having your own opinion and not liking somebodies ink, and then there’s being a total *Censored* about the situation… But I’ve seen some really nice “first tattoos” and people who were damn proud of them and you assholes rip them apart “Ohh, I could of got that tattoo for half the price and twice the quality at this shop” “It’s shit but as long as you love it….” “This tattoo has some of the shittiest line work and is generally some of the worst work I’ve ever seen!” Do you stupid *Censored* who rip everybody else apart realize that you yourself, have some shitty ass ink that I wouldn’t *Censored* wipe my ass with? Everybody here who I’ve seen rip somebody else apart about their tattoo whether it be a first tattoo or a new addition… Who in the *Censored* are YOU to JUDGE people who have ink that you don’t like or don’t feel like was professionally done/agree with when YOU YOURSELF have some of the absolute WORST. *Censored*. INK. EVER. ON. YOUR. *Censored*. BODY?

I see people ripping other peoples work apart just to go and look at their tattoos and find out they are ABSOLUTE SHIT in comparison to the tattoo they were ripping apart!!!

I usually don’t troll and I’m a part of several forums of all various interests, I know how opinions and forums work. You get a lot of back and forth, debate, and disagreements over total bullshit. What I have a problem with here is that it doesn’t matter how long I’ve stayed away… EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME BACK…. IT’S THE SAME BULLSHIT and DISRESPECT. You don’t like or agree with somebodies tattoo or artist of choice? So what?! Shut your *Censored* and keep your god damn bullshit “I’m a tattoo expert” opinions to your *Censored* damn self!

Now… Do me a favor everybody, and *Censored* OFF!!!

Until then, I’m going to sit back and watch everybody jump on me and attack me for voicing my opinion and pointing out the stupid bullshit that goes on around this forum until the moderators decide to lock this thread or *Censored* ban me.

We all don’t have tons of money to fly all over the US to the artists you think are “good” and “highly recommend” because they “do great work.””

Hi mate,

I am not going to jump all over your comments, this is a forum and people voice their opinions just the same way you just have 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I don’t remember you or your tattoo but guess what we must have been right and you must have agreed with the criticism that you got you went and got it reworked.
    Have a nice day and you’re welcome douche

edit found your original post:

before rework
    fdem9j.jpg

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Gotta be honest here, I’ve never seen anyone’s ink get slagged off if it’s decent work.
    If it’s shit, people say so, no point in sugar coating it or telling lies. If it’s good, again, people say that too.
    Sometimes people disagree on whether something is good or not, it’s a forum, that’s what people do.
    It’s a lot less harsh here than some other places anyway. Seriously, post a picture of your slug tattoo on everytattoo.com, you’ll see what getting a hard time really is.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Panter 132993 wrote:

. Seriously, post a picture of your slug tattoo on everytattoo.com, you’ll see what getting a hard time really is.

that’s what I was going to say,this place is a fucking hallmark greeting card compared to that forum LOL

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel…….lol

Evidently you took the criticism and advice to heart and got your tattoo “fixed”. I for one would love to see how that tattoo was made better. Just because you don’t have the money to fly all over and get good work doesn’t mean your can’t get a good tattoo. There are top notch artists all over the US/world so there is bound to be one within driving distance to your current location, all it takes is a little research on your part. Every criticism I’ve ever seen on this forum is usually spot on, when the tattoo is good people here let them know, when its bad they also let them know, some people can take it some can’t.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

So, in a nutshell,

crying-baby.jpg

Look, if your ink is bad, you deserve to know. Because you should be ashamed. Deeply, deeply ashamed. We were just helping you on your way to that place.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

This is a tattoo forum. Of course people hold higher standards to tattoos here u idiot. If all u want is someone to stroke your balls and tell u how great your crap ink is, this isn’t the place.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Haha. Seems like noones taking the bait.
    Would you rather have been told your tattoo was amazing?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Your leg itself is kind of lumpy.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@jerryatrophy 133018 wrote:

Haha. Seems like no one’s taking the bait.

Two words: Drama Queen…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 133007 wrote:

Of course I want someone to stroke my balls.

All fair comments. I think my current signature applies.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Don’t ask for opinions if you don’t like them you stupid fanny.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well damn. I always think that the C-word is ugly and should not be used on open forum. (Yes using it is worth a temp ban 🙁 – which I hate having to do).

I have censored the worst but left it on as he does have the right to an opinion – as do those who have previously responded, or may want to respond.
    That said we are adults and I don’t want things to degrade into a playground of abuse back and forth.

It does raise the issue that people can be very sensitive or even fragile behind a computer screen. Lets try and keep it constructive in our criticisms.

Take care
    Matthew

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Everyone who wrote in this thread is a big meanie.

Especially Sam.

And especially that GCL bitch. You mods need to get this crap under control.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.