peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

As you may or may not know I just had my arse cheeks and backs of thighs waxed for Victor to work on. Never again lol

The problem I have now is I have like acne spots/rash all over where was waxed which is itching as fuck as well.

Will this shit go away lol

How do I make this shitty itchy spots go away?

Thanks

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

After my wife stopped laughing, she said that it is normal. It’s a price you pay.

I think I’ll opt for singeing with a torch should I need similar tattoo work done.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Normal. You’ve irritated the follicles with the wax, causing inflammation: Simply, folliculitis. If you’re lucky, you won’t get ingrown hair. Here’s survival tips:

Exfoliate your ass with a clean washcloth once a day. Use mild soap, like Dial antibacterial liquid. Make sure afterwards your ass is dry, and wear breathable pants, preferably cotton underwear, or none at all.

Apply Hydrocortisone cream. Take Diphenhydramine pills (Benadryl) to control the itching in public and at bedtime. They WILL make you sleepy.

Hope you’re a stomach sleeper. 😉

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 132637 wrote:

If you’re lucky, you exfoliate your ass in public.

Oh! My goodness!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Fucking hell if I had known all all this shit I would never had bothered. Victor didn’t even work on this bits and he also asked me why I waxed LOL

In growing hairs? I will be exfoliating like a motherfucker every waking hour possible lol

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Fucking hell if I had known all all this shit I would never had bothered. Victor didn’t even work on this bits and he also asked me why I waxed LOL

In growing hairs? I will be exfoliating like a motherfucker every waking hour possible lol

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

why didn’t you just shave..

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Wardy 132643 wrote:

why didn’t you just shave..

In fucking deed lol!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 132638 wrote:

If you’re lucky, you exfoliate your ass in public. Oh! My goodness!

Now I have a visual of Peter dragging his butt all over the carpet like a dog. Thanks for that Sam.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 132650 wrote:

Now I have a visual of Peter dragging his butt all over the carpet like a dog. Thanks for that Sam.

I do anything I can to help.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

I don’t have this problem with my waxed eyebrows…

Maybe ’cause its such a small area?

Just sayin’

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 132642 wrote:

I completely get the logic. If you get five o’clock at two o’clock, I can see it affecting the tattoo. I thought about waxing. I get the mindset. Us poor hairy bastards – I guess it’s the English heritage on Dad’s side. I had to “touch up” on the abdominal tattoo where it extends onto the pubis. Always fun to be the weird one at the tattoo shop.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 132679 wrote:

I completely get the logic. If you get five o’clock at two o’clock,

Five O’clock shadow on your ass? Now I’m all freaked out!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 132684 wrote:

Five O’clock shadow on your ass? Now I’m all freaked out!

Not on my ass, but on my legs and pubis, yep, to keep it smooth, I have to shave daily. It bugs me with the tattoo to see hair in it.

And the face seems less prone to folliculitis than other areas, thankfully.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Thing is I am not even hairy lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.