poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, I just took it as a “It’s a girl” type of comment.. :p I’ve spent too much time on the deepweb, I’m immune.

But she’s so cute! ๐Ÿ™‚ A friend of mine had whippets. Def not racedogs. Hers were just scared of eeeeverything, and needed clothes in the cold. So you better dress that puppy up if it’s gonna look anything like winter around here anytime soon! ;D

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@buttwheat 136540 wrote:

It made it sound as if you were fucking your dog. sorry that is just how it sounded to me.

She is cute and a sweetheart.

Didn’t know that it was a sore subject for you americans. I’ve been on the internet for so long that I don’t notice these things, but I was trying to say it’s a bitch.
    Also, we finally got a law in Norway, forbidding us to hump animals, so I clearly can’t do that.

@Poxphobia
    : Oh, I’ve got clothes… a lot of them. *grin*

Here’s a history lesson for you guys thinking that whippets aren’t racedogs;
    WHIPPET RACING Dublin issue – British Pathรฉ

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@BertNaked 136543 wrote:

Also, we finally got a law in Norway, forbidding us to hump animals,

It is still legal here in this state and vise versa pretty sick.
    Enumclaw horse sex case – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@D3FiANC3 136492 wrote:

What the f*ck kind of comment is that to make?

@buttwheat 136544 wrote:

It is still legal here in this state and vise versa pretty sick.
    Enumclaw horse sex case – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@buttwheat 136540 wrote:

It made it sound as if you were fucking your dog. sorry that is just how it sounded to me.

are you two fucking kidding me ? you guys must be joking around ! the question is what the fuck is wrong with you ? jeez BW ! I can’can’t believe you are doing anything but kidding around.if not then,well,that was pretty fuckin’ stupid.

@BertNaked 136543 wrote:

but I was trying to say it’s a bitch.

it was 100% clear to me as to what he meant by this ! LMAO how could anyone take it badly or wrong !?!??!?!?

BTW bert, congrats,way cool dog,I love those breeds,I go to a monthly greyhound/whippet rescue that brings dogs to my local grocery store to adopt them out and I love seeing them.sweet dogs for sure,and I never assumed you were going to race it either,it was obvious to me that it’s a pet.

and no Buttwheat,it never crosses my mind to have sex with them LOL :rolleyes:

(note to self,don’t bring dog if ever traveling to Seattle)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I just assumed the rest of you had synced up with my menstruation and were also feeling emotional.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Whippets are sighthounds and LOOOOOOVE to run. My stepsister takes hers to a fenced school field and stands in the middle while her dogs run lap after lap around the field. They do tend to be shy and timid, but are very loving dogs.

They also used to have fun whippet races at a park near me for owners to exercise their dogs. Oh the glee in those dog’s eyes as they chase that ‘rabbit’ down the course. To be clear – these were NOT professional races, just a fun day for the dogs and their owners. FUN. As in BIG FUN. No one cares who wins, they just want to see those happy happy dogs doing what they love to do. Running like the wind.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Our dog Gibbs is a Wheatland Terrior, but I think he has some Jack Russel in him. He runs very fast and has incredible posture. If I’m cooking something he’ll stand beside me watching. His back is straight as a board.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Oh, Lola, you’re making me want a dog. Too bad I’m never home. ๐Ÿ™

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Awww shes a cutey ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 136566 wrote:

Oh, Lola, you’re making me want a dog. Too bad I’m never home. ๐Ÿ™

I want one, too. I’m missing my little peanut a lot these days, but my office may be moving to where I can’t get home on my lunch so I have to wait to see how that shakes out first. It might be a year or two before I know.

I really miss being a ‘chin rest’.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.