6 hours today 1 more tomorrow.

VP2.jpg
    image hosting photo bucket

Vp3.jpg
    imgurl

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

That is nothing short of awesome,, But I would have gone with something a lil diff cause the face is kind of similar to the one on your back, no? Are you going to be doing the same theme with stuff like that?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I’m so very jealous. Love love love this. Well worth the waxing, I’d say. Beautiful. Bee-uuuuu-teee-fuuuullll!!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i hate you so much.

TiiffyRai94
    Participant
    @tiiffyrai94

That is one AWESOME tattoo…

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Yea I’m jealous. Jerk!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Bad mother fucking ass and by that I mean the pimples on your ass.;)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awesome dude!

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

can’t wait ’til your entire body gets filled-up! it’s an awesome set of artworks you are collecting there! keep it up!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Very nice sir.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Wow. So nice.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Thank you all so much.

I am a little gutted about the placement now as its such a beautiful piece and it wont be see much there even by me lol

Also sadly I think my body cant handle these long sessions now for some strange reason. Day 3 i just felt terrible and could only manage 4 hours, victor felt the same. I threw the towel in first time ever so we didnt finish stage 3.

Victor has sworn me to secrecy for this last part so he asked me to not post it anywhere as he is doing something special.

Just Silvano on the 26th now:)

I feel like a pussy ans a little disappointed that i couldnt last the session!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Rest up sunshine, you will be good to go on Monday. I’m kind of glad to hear that the tattoo warrior is human after all.

Looking forward to seeing what the surprise is!!! And you will give us a peek at what happens on the 26th, right?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Pussy

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@We HEART LA 132064 wrote:

That is nothing short of awesome,, But I would have gone with something a lil diff cause the face is kind of similar to the one on your back, no? Are you going to be doing the same theme with stuff like that?

I have nothing to do with the design at all now, Victor has complete freedom, he has done since the Jesus ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is the picture Victor took of it and I cropped my fat stomach and shaven balls out of it lol Also a nice view of my now spotty arse from waxing, its getting no better ๐Ÿ™

image.jpg
    screen shot on a pc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.