peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Here in s my Tofi piece I got day before last. 11 hours on this and a brutal experience this by far hurt the most of any tattoo. It was sheer agony from the first minute. Spoke to Victor and he said it is the machine that Tofi uses, he said it is a painful machine. All I know was it was almost unbearable lol

Anyhpws my first experience with colour. I don’t think this tattoo will last long but it is on my first to get lasered and something new put here when it does look like shit.:-)

IMAG0499.jpg
    screenshot utility windows

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Very nice sir, i like it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

looks sick man congrats

I’m not sure how one machine hurts more then another I think it depends more on the technique (heavy handed) and or the location of the tattoo. I’ve heard the lower leg is a painful spot. One lower leg tattoo I got was so bad I almost tapped out after 2 hours(Fat from Spain) and another one on the other leg was one of the easiest tattoos Ive gotten(Josh Woods).

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Beautiful! And I agree, not sure how long it’s gonna hold up.. But still looks nice! 🙂

And yup, machines do affect the pain level. I got the same spot run twice – once with a more old school machine, once with Dragonfly. Completely different!
    Not entirely sure how it works, but it does! :p
    But man, did you do 11 hours straight? That is bad ass. And a stupid freakin idea! 😛

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks awesome Peter

I like the rotary machines. They seem to operate smoother.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

I really like that.. Can you take batter pics? I would like to see the top part of the Tattoo. I can’t tell what it is.

<

Jealous BTW..

Edit:: I see it now..

<

Even more jealous..

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 132050 wrote:

And yup, machines do affect the pain level. I got the same spot run twice – once with a more old school machine, once with Dragonfly. Completely different!

Same tattooist?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I like this one, too.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Better picture:)

IMG_282903915193904.jpg
    20mb image hosting

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I am loving those ‘fish bone’ eyelashes!! And the skin texture on that hand is absolutely amazing.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

That’s a nice color piece, I think it contrasts well against your black and white sleeve. Hope you never laser it.

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

Well done although not one of my favorites.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That hand is so sick

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

From what I’ve experienced, the lower leg has been the most painful tattoo I’ve endured, even more so than my under arms. Yours looks badass though for sure!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@buttwheat 132116 wrote:

Same tattooist?

yep 🙂 Every once in a while I get to play guinea pig.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.