KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

About a year ago, my artist and I made a deal: I give his buddy the motorcycle I was looking to sell (because my family didn’t want me dead, and I’d already wrecked it 6 times. FYI, Gas tank + balls = neighborhood kids learn new, high pitched words) and he’ll give me my next tattoo in trade. At the time we were still working on my sleeve, but now that it’s done I’m cashing in my credit.

October the 7th, I’m getting a tattoo of a clitoris demon tattooed on the right side of my chest. What does a clit demon look like? Fucked if I know. I’ve been going to Troy Coe at Lambadi City Tattoos for ten years. I reached a point a long time ago where I just thrown an interesting phrase at him and see what he comes up with.

I threw the phrase “Steam Punk Cyborg Squid” at him like 2 years ago, and he came up with this:

383621_10150471593371998_1284143852_n.jpg

So when Sherav threw the phrase clitoris demon at me, I threw it at Troy. I can’t fucking WAIT for my mutha fuckin appointment to see what he comes up with.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You say clitoris demon and I think of Mr pussy monster

lips-tattoo-bad-day.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

clitoris demon….

Makes the mind soar!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 133468 wrote:

You say clitoris demon and I think of Mr pussy monster

lips-tattoo-bad-day.jpg

Ironically, I don’t want this man anywhere near my body, and am suddenly considering, “Maybe I AM a lesbian.”

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

@GrayCatLove 133485 wrote:

Ironically, I don’t want this man anywhere near my body, and am suddenly considering, “Maybe I AM a lesbian.”

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.