brad_chap_5
    Participant
    @brad_chap_5

Hey everyone im looking to get a tattoo on my upper back. Ive drawn out a design but i wanted to get some other peoples opinions to see if they understand what its supposed to be. Here’s a link to what i drew;
    Image – TinyPic – Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Any feedback and suggestions to change anything would be great, Thanks!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I’m not a fan of tribal style tattoos.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

traces on a circuit board? haha

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Ewwww tribal! 🙁

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I suggest you don’t get tribal circuits. Its very generic and looks unimaginative.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

It’s disgusting, People get tribal for the sake of getting a tattoo nothing else. Think of something good instead of of something every random dick on the corner has.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That is awesome I love me some tribal. Do you have an artist picked out?

2rm1efs.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Dreadful…. absolutely dreadful.
    Tribal is all about organic flows. You can’t mix straight-edge stripes to it. That kills the flow.
    And no, that has nothing to do with your lack of drawing skills.. that would NEVER look good, even if it were done up by a real artist.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Try again.

Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

Tribal is tribal – with or without electric wiring – and it’s not really for me either.

To answer your question though, I do see what you’re going at. The circuit board-idea could probably work, but if I were you, I’d probably take the idea in some other direction, that definately wouldn’t involve tribal.

But oh well, if you really really really want that specific design, it’s your call at the end of the day. 🙂

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I will come down and fist fuck you elbow deep if you go through with this.

Also, welcome to the forum!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Looks like something I’d doodle while pretending to take notes. I would not get one of my doodles as a tattoo. Leave art to artists.

What is it you like about your sperm-in-the-tribal design you want in your tattoo? Maybe we can come up with a better idea.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

(90’s tribal) + (I’m a nerd) = shitty tattoo

Is that what you are going for?

(the opinions expressed by me do not necessarily represent the views of this Forum, its moderators, or …. oh screw it. We all hate tribal.)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 131165 wrote:

(90’s tribal) + (I’m a nerd) = shitty tattoo

Is that what you are going for?

(the opinions expressed by me do not necessarily represent the views of this Forum, its moderators, or …. oh screw it. We all hate tribal.)

That sum’s it up for me!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

To add to my earlier comment, there is nothing wrong with being a nerd or wanting a nerd tattoo. I work in IT and I think of my division of the company as the Nerd Factory, so I know some pretty cool nerds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.