zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

Alright so I’m wanting a zombie half sleeve. I went and talked to the artist and told him I wanted a pinup style zombie girl. He asked how big and I told him I’m wanting to make it a half sleeve eventually so kind of big. He said OK we can do that, a zombie is pretty straight forward email me some reference pics of things you like and I’ll draw it up the day of. I didn’t ask about pricing or anything but I have $600 plus a tip saved up. Do yall think that would be about enough for a half sleeve? I don’t know what I want to go with it, he’s a bad ass artist and I love his work so I thought about telling him why I’m wanting this tat and letting him come up with something. I’m a pretty small girl, about the size of a 12 yo. I guess I should just talk to him but don’t want to insult him with a low ball price. I just don’t know what to expect with that much money. If I had to guess I would say he probably charges about $150 an hour. I don’t want yall to tell me an exact amount it will be just want to know if I’m being realistic wanting a half sleeve for 600.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Depending on the tattooist some are very fast and that would be enough but on the average I would say closer to $800-$1000. Best thing to do is ask him “hey about how much do you think this is going to run? I want to be sure I bring enough money” . Are you sre you picked the right tattooist? post up a link to his work

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

I dig his work, I could look at his past pieces for hours.

greg

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

Last year I wanted a phoenix tattoo done by him but his wait list was 3 months long. I didn’t wait and ended up regretting it. This time I’m impatiently waiting and hope it pays off.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

Anybody check him out?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@zombae8723 146942 wrote:

Anybody check him out?

Yes I did. Good stuff Talk to him about cost don’t be afraid to bring it up you need to know.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

oh good, I’m new to this forum and have seen a lot of posts where someone thinks their tattoos and artists are so awesome when really they are shit. I was kind of scared to post his link, in case he was shit and i didn’t see it. I’d have been heartbroken, but glad i knew before i actually got it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.