XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Hey all…I just signed up for this site after browsing around a bit…I can say at some times I may be harsh and dish out some unsavory comments lol…o well only being honest I guess but I am an artist from Cleveland and wanted to post my most recent tattoo I did this weekend…this little girl was 16 so her dad hadto sign off for her at the shop but she is a trooper I must say…this was the 2nd session done on her and lemme no what you guys think…
    2gsjpec.jpg
    2v9u3pj.jpg
    qn1mpu.jpg
    rgzf4h.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Welcome to the forum.

Honesty is good. Can you take it as well as you dish it out?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome
    Was that a tough moral decision to tattoo a 16 year old?
    Any more pics of your work?
    To me the vine looks off I can’t put my finger on why it just looks off to me.

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

welcome!

to be honest the entire thing looks amateurish… how long have you been tattooing?

unrelated to the quality, but for some reason her complexion looks very “brown”, almost Filipino, then I saw the name “Maribel”… is she Filipino? haha very random but yeah just curious…

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m guessing you can handle harsh back, then. I’ll try to be nice;

You did that big of a piece, on a 16 YEAR OLD???? Wow.

And yeah – are you a professional artist, and how long have you been working? I thought it was illegal to tattoo children in most us states…
    It’s not awful, but the bottom part looks unprofessional and the colors doesn’t seem to be sticking to well. Or well, those lilies are terrible. The vine and smaller flowers look sort of decent at the moment… A bit off, though.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Okay if you like abstract plants and flowers. Sixteen years old? Not in Pennsylvania.

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

That’s a lot for a 16 year old. I don’t think I would have done it. Especially not that much. Maybe a little flower on her back.

The top part looks like a decent start to a sleeve, it doesn’t come together very well at the bottom to me. If it’s not going to be made into a finished sleeve I don’t like it at all.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Tecratt 130665 wrote:

That’s a lot for a 16 year old. I don’t think I would have done it. Especially not that much. Maybe a little flower on her back.

The top part looks like a decent start to a sleeve, it doesn’t come together very well at the bottom to me. If it’s not going to be made into a finished sleeve I don’t like it at all.

What he said ^^^^.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Am I the only one that thinks the text looks hideous and the connection to the wines horrid as well?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 130680 wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks the text looks hideous and the connection to the wines horrid as well?

I missed the text. I lost interest before I scrolled down that far. (I concur Arni)

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

What the hell kind of a parent lets their 16 year old tattoo their entire arm?

Look, sleeves are awesome. But they are a decision that has to be made with the consequences carefully considered – something you cannot do at 16. And what kind of artist would do that?

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

@ArniVidar 130636 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Honesty is good. Can you take it as well as you dish it out?

Well I guess well find out soon enough…

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Welp…in Ohio if you have a parents consent you can get a tattoo under 18…when I first did the bottom half I didn’t know we were gonna make bit a full sleeve so I added everything she wanted into her tiny arm…I hafto agree on the font not my best work at all…but she loved it and brought some more customers to me so I’m not too unhappy…I actually kinda like it…it fits her well…I’ve been tattooing for just about 3 years and this is my first shop I’ve worked at for about a year…I’ll post some more pics of my work when I get a chance

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Here’s a piece I started a few weeks ago waiting to finish it up soon…I like the feel of this place already keep it coming guys..no hard feelings on this end

2928ors.jpg

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Another small one

6du82c.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.