Viveky
    Participant
    @viveky

I want to get the exact chest tatoo of that lotus flower. Same color and everything. Roughly how much should i expect to pay for this?

yerrow asian – adam von rothfelder

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

One hundred million dollars!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 130249 wrote:

One hundred million dollars!

Don’t forget the tip.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Why would you get the same exact thing? Get some unique and different. Price wise? Who knows, depends on the artist you choose

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Sam-I-Am 130250 wrote:

Don’t forget the tip.

Sorry… One hundred million and twenty dollars! 😛

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Viveky 130247 wrote:

I want to get the exact chest tatoo of that lotus flower. Same color and everything. Roughly how much should i expect to pay for this?

It will cost you a lifetime of embarrassment… Don’t copy someones tattoo total douche move

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

No, it is a trick question!

Why is it a trick question?

Watch this.

‘Cause Chevy didn’t make a 327 in ’55, the 327 didn’t come out till ’62. And it wasn’t offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till ’64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 130276 wrote:

No, it is a trick question!

Why is it a trick question?

Watch this.

‘Cause Chevy didn’t make a 327 in ’55, the 327 didn’t come out till ’62. And it wasn’t offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till ’64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

Hey Jerry! How’s your cousin Vinney?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Humiliation, regret, always having in the back of your head “what if this dude tracks me down..”
    Which shouldn’t be to hard, as his e-mail address is in the link you posted, and anyone could just send him the link to this very post.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

In a general answer you are talking at least 15 hours of work but budge for at least 25 hours – that way you will be able to pay a decent artist to come up with a custom piece which could be inspired from that piece.

Also you have to remember that tattoos are shaped to the body and since that guy is extremely ripped you would be best getting a piece that fits your size and build.

One size does not fit all.

Take care
    Matthew

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.