HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Hi and welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m also new in here, and would like to share some experience.

Start out by reading a lot, your questions my already be answered.
    By reading before you post, you will also get familiar who people are, who knows what they are talking about, who are the trolls and most important the general tone in here!ย 
    Many new people are surprised with the harsh tone in here, and sometimes you might think you got a short harsh answer! Try asking people to go more in depth with there answer, most people will return and explain there answer better. I see a lot of people asking a question and never coming back, could be they don’t like the answer, they think he/she is an asshole and thinks they won’t get any help here! Don’t run away, ask more questions and if people can see you really want to listen and learn, you will get some really qualified advice.ย 
    Stick around, its not as bad in here as it looks ๐Ÿ™‚
    If you were 100% sure of the tattoo idea you wouldn’t come in here..ย So listen to what people say, take the best advice with you and talk to your tattoo artist about the idea.
    When choosing an tattoo artist, do your self a favor.. Research research and research, most likely it will be on your body the rest of your life!!ย 
    When I came in here I already had a tattoo artist in mind, was told he was OK but nothing more than average!.. ย I could not see what was wrong with him.. but sticking around in here and seeing better artists work, I learned what to look for.. and in the end I got myself a much better artist!! DON’T rush out and get your tattoo, RESEARCH!!!
    If you already got your tattoo and god forbid people thinks it sucks, live with it, laser it or get a cover up! Don’t be angry if people don’t like you tattoo, I may not be the best technical made tattoo, the idea was bad or just something that person don’t like..
    ย If you like it, don’t care what they say and be proud of it!

Remember most people in here hates tribal and text tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

Post pictures!!!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@HenrikFL 129895 wrote:

Many new people are surprised with the harsh tone in here, they think he/she is an asshole and thinks they won’t get any help here! Don’t run away.(Walk very fast)
    If you already got your tattoo and god forbid people thinks it sucks, live with it, laser it or get a cover up! Don’t be angry if people don’t like you tattoo,
    ย If you like it, don’t care what they say and be proud of it!

Remember most people in here hates tribal and text tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

Post pictures!!!!

Yes! Quite.

(Most of your friends will never tell you you got a shit tattoo. Hell, my wife didn’t tell me! These people sure did!)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m just an asshole

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 129912 wrote:

I’m just an asshole

asshole.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Good stuff, glad you didn’t run, hang around its a good place

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Very well put, Henrik. Way to ‘pay it forward’.

@buttwheat 129912 wrote:

I’m just an asshole

Maybe. But you’re OUR asshole!!

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Call_me_Lola 129972 wrote:

Very well put, Henrik. Way to ‘pay it forward’.

Just got tired of seeing new people with 1-2 post never coming back. Hoping I could help change that!
    Trying to change the veterans, would be as hard as wearing boxing gloves while circumcising a mosquito ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@HenrikFL 129979 wrote:

Trying to change the veterans, would be as hard as wearing boxing gloves while circumcising a mosquito ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Changing veterans, and boxing gloves. Wow! When I was young I had to wear boxing gloves to bed. (it didn’t work) I’m 57 years old. Down the road I may need changing!

Riyko
    Participant
    @riyko

Helpful, but I haven’t noticed any harshness in here from anyone yet/really from reading posts. Maybe I haven’t ventured into the forums far enough yet ๐Ÿ˜€

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Check the “I need ideas for my tribal text tattoo I might get” threads.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

@Riyko 130088 wrote:

Helpful, but I haven’t noticed any harshness in here from anyone yet/really from reading posts. Maybe I haven’t ventured into the forums far enough yet ๐Ÿ˜€

You need to get around more;) ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Riyko 130088 wrote:

We like to lull new people into a state of complacent bliss.

(Then we tell them just how fucked up we think their tattoos are)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.