peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

As you know I am trying to document the aging process of fine detailed tattoos using my own one.

Not very professional lol but I hope we can see any changes if and when they happen ๐Ÿ™‚

Taken these photos at the intervals on the picture, used the same camera on the last 2, first one was on my phone though and roughly in the same position.

2ijjjpk.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

What a cool idea!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Holding up just fine

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Stay out of the sun, use sunscreen daily, take care of your skin they will last years, but they will age,but it won’t ruin them,

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Next update in the series lol

I know its only every 6 months or so but I keep looking for changes, I don’t see any yet still really.

The thing I look at most is the females dark face, where Dmitriy put just a very slight nose shape/face, its really delicate and presume that will go first as ink spreads.

Here is a fresh shot next to the one I took today, still has the same slight face.

m8i3xv.jpg

And the usual 6 monthly update. I managed to resize it so if you want it bigger just click on the photo and the on the photo on the next website to enlarge it if you want to ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looking good!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Sorry folks but heres the 6 monthly update on how my sleeve is holding up lol ๐Ÿ™‚

2.5 years healed now and I still have not noticed any difference ๐Ÿ™‚

f1iqkg.jpg

2mnlix2.jpg

1zlf21v.jpg

5zqs5e.jpg

4rtixu.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.