Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 129201 wrote:

Those of us with milky white skin can do white.

My skin isn’t quite milky white, but I don’t anticipate any problems in the near future.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@buttwheat 129212 wrote:

Is that were I got it from I had no idea why I got straight pubes. I’m also 1/16th Ute Indian not enough to get government benefits.

Wow! Nobody can get you by your short & curleys!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

White is white.

@Swansoda 129181 wrote:

So then why do people get white ink? Are that many people unaware of how it changes? Why do the artists use it?

It looks good when the tattoo is first done and some artists simply don’t care what it looks like a couple months later. The people that are getting inked with it usually have no idea what’s in store for them unless the artist tells them. Of course, if you add some gray, blue, or other color to the white, you can avoid a lot of the problems associated with white ink. It won’t be straight up white, but it’ll look better when it heals.

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

It’s sad there’s so much uncaring with artists.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

There is a huge difference between the type of ink as well. There are a ton of brands and types of ink, so the results will vary. Some kinds will turn yellow, some will just fade away, and some will stick for a long time.
I have quite a bit of white in my sleeve, parts of it were done more than four years ago and guess what – Still white.
Ofc its not a shining white, but its considerably whiter than the rest of my skin. However – I’m Norwegian. I’m naturally very pale and blonde, but I get a tan superfast. Considering we only have sun that’s strong enough to give you a tan like 10 days a year, I guess it’s very limited how much damage it does ๐Ÿ˜‰ Even got a sunburn on it once. Didn’t change a thing ๐Ÿ™‚ Also have a tattoo where the artist mixed some light blue into the white, and it worked wonderfully. I’m guessing that will stick pretty good too, six months now and it looks good so far!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

The white in mine still looks the same over a year in but again living in the UK I am pretty pale ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Most artists prefer starbrite, they make a great white, it is used mainly to highlite, sure it looks great as soon as it goes one, but yes you are looking at it healed thru your dermis layer, so my skin, while very white, isn’t white, so my white doesnt show as white, neither will yours, however it does still look good and highlite, and yes it can be touched and brightened as years pass, as always the less sun the better

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

@buttwheat 129212 wrote:

Is that were I got it from I had no idea why I got straight pubes. I’m also 1/16th Ute Indian not enough to get government benefits.

Yep, straight pubic hair is only possessed by Asian and tribal people.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.