AmericanMuscle
    Participant
    @americanmuscle

I want to put a realistic looking tiger on my chest. Want to put a claw mark on the other side of my chest. Please post your tiger tatts or drawling bases that my artist can use. Thank you!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

How about you do your own leg work. There are hundreds of tattoo images on the internet.

That’s pretty disrespectful to your artist.

NO thank you AmericanMusclehead.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

here ya go sport I did this one a few years ago

tiger_cheetah_cat_wtf.jpg

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Okay, but you’ll have to put $400 in my bank account first.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Hey! what about this black tiger? It’s quite unique and will look great on you.

panther_tattoo_designs.gif

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 129080 wrote:

here ya go sport I did this one a few years ago

tiger_cheetah_cat_wtf.jpg

Haha, holy shit that’s one I haven’t seen before, wow that is bad!

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Look at the drawings and paintings by Timothy Hoyer, in my opinion, the finest Classical Japanese artist in the world (on paper)

AmericanMuscle
    Participant
    @americanmuscle

Why don’t you fuck off?

@Sam-I-Am 129073 wrote:

How about you do your own leg work. There are hundreds of tattoo images on the internet.

That’s pretty disrespectful to your artist.

NO thank you AmericanMusclehead.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Hey now, everybody play nice, American muscle try what I said, look at Timothy Hoyer and Jess yen, I think you will find the worlds finest tigers

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@AmericanMuscle 129385 wrote:

Why don’t you fuck off?

Okay,
    I should have said something like… You should check out the “Gallery” on this forum as most of us have our tattoo pictures posted there. As far as what your tattoo artist can use? You should give him a rough idea and utilize his or her creativity to design an ass kicking tattoo.

I just get frustrated when people go to a tattoo artist a photo or drawing and simply say “I want this”. The artist I deal with works in a “chain” of four shops and he has to do whatever walks through the door. He is trying to open his own shop so he can only do the work he wants to.

There is a great deal of difference between a tattoo artist and a tattooer.

Perhaps I took you the wrong way, sorry.

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

No, it’s ok to get pissed if your pissed,
    You know as I have said many artists find it insulting to bring them too much in the way of reference, they consider themselves professional artists and they know for a fact they can create something better than you could ever find and they want your trust. But it doesn’t hurt to give them something to let them know what direction you are thinking.
    I wouldn’t ask Aaron bell to do a Timothy Hoyer dragon, but I could bring a ref to let him know what direction I want my dragon to go, like dragons body position, three or five toe, snake like or fantasy, color pallet ideas, etc.
    But I think Sam would prefer you start a thread saint dudes I found these fucking awesome dragons and I thnk I want this from that one and this from that one and let us comment

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

I had a Japanese style tiger done earlier this year. My advice……Research, research, research.
    Find the best artist you can for the style you want. Talk to the artist and tell them what you want/ dont want. Like and dont like. Then let them create the masterpiece. This worked for me and I could not be happier with the result. Ooooh and be prepared to wait for the right artist. Goodluck.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.