Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

… in the mail.

I finally have a piece done by the amazing Carlos Torres. Sadly it is not a tattoo, but it fantastic. It is the artwork from his latest t-shirt.

A signed and numbered limited edition print, I have number 4 of only 17. Now to get it framed and up on the wall!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow. He is so incredibly talented.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Great art should make your heart stop. I think this fits the bill.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Call_me_Lola 128039 wrote:

… in the mail.

I finally have a piece done by the amazing Carlos Torres. Sadly it is not a tattoo, but it fantastic. It is the artwork from his latest t-shirt.

A signed and numbered limited edition print, I have number 4 of only 17. Now to get it framed and up on the wall!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow. He is so incredibly talented.

Yeah he is amazing, I hope to get work done by him. Awesome T-shirt ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Treasure it, take good care.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Very cool!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

So very cool.. Now you have an in with him and when your emailing him to try to get an appt. just mention you own some of his art. every little edge helps.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 128067 wrote:

So very cool.. Now you have an in with him and when your emailing him to try to get an appt. just mention you own some of his art. every little edge helps.

Exactly! I would ask him what style of frame he would recommend for your print. Next you thank him when the frame style looks so awesome. now is when you ask if he would consider tattooing you.

This will give him the required lip service without actually getting tongue prints on his boots. (or other things)

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by buttwheat viewpost-right.png

@Sam-I-Am 128078 wrote:

Exactly! I would ask him what style of frame he would recommend for your print. Next you thank him when the frame style looks so awesome. now is when you ask if he would consider tattooing you.

This will give him the required lip service without actually getting tongue prints on his boots. (or other things)

I never thought of that. I just really wanted a piece of his art but that is an EXCELLENT idea. Thanks, you guys!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Call_me_Lola 128082 wrote:

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by buttwheat viewpost-right.png

I never thought of that. I just really wanted a piece of his art but that is an EXCELLENT idea. Thanks, you guys!

And then get him to tattoo me too ๐Ÿ™‚

tool
    Participant
    @tool

@peterpoose 128145 wrote:

And then get him to tattoo me too ๐Ÿ™‚

do the artist sell these pieces at conventions? CT is at the Amsterdam Convention this weekend, and won’t mind a few pieces(drawing) from him or some off the talent showing up there

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@tool 128245 wrote:

do the artist sell these pieces at conventions? CT is at the Amsterdam Convention this weekend, and won’t mind a few pieces(drawing) from him or some off the talent showing up there

Art is a big part of conventions. Anything from paintings to skate boards.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Love it.
    ……..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.