crayola
@

I got my tattoo retouched on my left forearm on Wednesday; procrastinating because I feared the pain again (it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would) and I was just wondering if it would be okay to go Clubbing the week after on the Friday?

The tattoo only started itching 3 days after I got it done. I’m using Bepanthem roughly 3-4 times a day and I wash it before applying. I’d say the healing process is going quite well as this is my second tattoo. It hasn’t been peeling yet however I’m a bit cautious it would start peeling by Friday which is what I’ve been anticipating.

Conclusively, I just wanted to know if I would be able to go clubbing a week my tattoo and what your professional opinions were. Thanks guys! 😎

Amok
Participant
@amok

Should be fine if you keep it clean and away from sweat, beer and ecstasy. Maybe wrap it up while you’re there.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@Amok 127540 wrote:

Should be fine if you keep it clean and away from sweat, beer and ecstasy. Maybe wrap it up while you’re there.

And people. Keep it away from their filthy hands.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Oh! NIGHT clubbing! I was ready to hide my baby seals!

baby-seal-big.jpg

Should be okay, Just keep it clean

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wear a long sleeve shirt you will be tempted to show it off but don’t there is a cesspool of germs there.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Shower with liquid Dial on it. Dry thoroughly. Apply unscented moisturizer. (Like I’m sure the tattoo artist said.) Petal it with gauze if it’s dry to the touch. If not, just a clean shirt will do. I wouldn’t make a special trip for gauze, but I am a fan of petaling if you need extra protection for a couple hours.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.