LEDZEP2424
    Participant
    @ledzep2424

Hi, I am new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere, or anyone I can get some tattoo cover up ideas designed? I have one tattoo that I got about 18 years ago when I was 17 on spring break. It started as a small sun thing..which I got in Florida on spring break. I never took care of it, and the colors just blended and it was a mess. So I had this idea to cover up, probably before it even healed..and now at 35 I have this big purple blurry mess on my ankle. I would love to have someone design a few options that might actually cover it up halfway decent. I know I can go somewhere local to have It done, but seems like no one wants to spend the time to design something I love. Didn’t know if there was somewhere out there that someone could possibly use a picture and come up with sone ideas, even just somewhere to start even if the artist has to tweak a little when getting it done. Thanks any advice in the right direction would be appreciated.
    Jennifer 🙂

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Jennifer, you’re in luck. Tim Pangburn is one of the best coverup artists in the country and his shop is right in Philly.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Any artist worth their weight in gold will take time for you and help you come up with something. If you are having problems with some of the locals not helping then that is probably a blessing in disguise. I would get in touch with Tim and see what he can do for you. Also be prepared to pay for a beautiful piece. A good coverup isn’t cheap.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@D3FiANC3 126506 wrote:

Jennifer, you’re in luck. Tim Pangburn is one of the best coverup artists in the country and his shop is right in Philly.

Wow bam just like that thread over no more discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.