Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

Been searching for some new artists for after my dragon is finished I want to know what youse think.
    Medway Tattoo & Piercing :: Martin
    http://rochestertattoo.medwayhost.net/index.php/artists/ben-sked/

Also wanted to get some Japanese or oriental stuff soon as after my dragon and I’ve heard this is the man to see.
    http://www.sevenstartattooing.com/?page_id=75

Also any reccomendations of good artists that are not to far from the bexley area in Kent it would be appreciated.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Ben9393 125997 wrote:

Been searching for some new artists for after my dragon is finished I want to know what youse think.
    Medway Tattoo & Piercing :: Ben Sked

Also wanted to get some Japanese or oriental stuff soon as after my dragon and I’ve heard this is the man to see.
    Pete Oz | Seven Star Tattooing

Also any reccomendations of good artists that are not to far from the bexley area in Kent it would be appreciated.

have a look at the map I made in my signature below 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Ben9393 125997 wrote:

Medway Tattoo & Piercing :: Ben Sked

Pete Oz | Seven Star Tattooing

Also any recommendations of good artists that are not to far from the bexley area in Kent it would be appreciated.

I’m not a fan of either of the first two.

I’m not sure if Ben-Sked tattoo’s crooked or just takes crooked pictures. But some of them don’t look like they are straight.

And the shading on the music and stars that is on Martin’s page is terrible. Really terrible. And there is something really wrong with one of the hands in the one with the prayer hands and rosary.

I wouldn’t let either of them tattoo me.

I don’t know about Japanese.

But I do know that the artists in peterpoose’s Brag List are the best of the best. Of the best.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The first ones were bad the Pete Oz fellow wasn’t half bad

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

I might let Pete oz have a go at a smaller piece soon and if it goes good then all is well it’s very local to me as I don’t drive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.