Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

My red and black stars have changed colour alot the red on one of the corners has got alot darker than it was originally like a brown red colour could this be from flexing my wrist over 2 years of having it and the black ink spreading into it or a late reaction to the red ink? it’s not really On my wrist but close.

I’m hoping my dragon doesn’t do this does anyone know what could cause it it wasn’t like this since I had it.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I have stars also if you check in my album i’ve had mine for roughly 2 1/2 years now and mine haven’t gone like this, did the guy color the red in before the black by any chance?

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

No he did the black first it’s only one corner on the bottom left corner of the bottom star it looks a tiny bit raised too.

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

He did use red to outline the red if that makes sense he didnt do a whole black outline.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Could you post a close up of this?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Ben9393 125882 wrote:

No he did the black first it’s only one corner on the bottom left corner of the bottom star it looks a tiny bit raised too.

If it’s raised a bit he might of gone in a bit to deep (Blowout) that could be the reason it look’s darker can you post a close up picture and we will be able to tell you for sure.

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

Welcome to Flickr!

Put 2 pictures on there closer to the star i mean sorry took a while i broke my ipod even the black next to the red has darkened its strange :s wasnt like it always

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Going to have to be a closer picture than that bud, we mean zoom right in on the problem.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Doesn’t look like a reaction to the ink to my eye. I’m going to say it’s just sort of pooled together as the tattoo as aged – Lines become more blurred, and a good outline is essential to maintain the tattoo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.