iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

So this *dumb* girl I know from back home just posted this picture of her brand new tattoo. It is her few month old son’s name (Taytum Joseph). {She is had her first kid at 16, now this one-why am I not surprised she picked a terrible artist?}

Anyway, she got annoyed by a ton of people commenting on it saying that it says ‘Taytun.’ I completely agree, that is an ‘n’ not an ‘m.’ Her baby daddy also got the same name on his back, with the same mistake. She keeps ranting that its an ‘m,’ what are your opinions-aside from the fact its an absolute SHIT tattoo.

M or N?

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

That’s an N for sure

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Its an N!!!

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@iggybuddi 124114 wrote:

So this *dumb* girl I know

pretty much sums it up. It is an N anyone with a decent education can see this. and your right the tatt looks like amature night at the improve the n can be fixed however the rest of it would need a professional to put a tat over it.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

In script, that’s an “n.”

By the way, even at that tiny size, that tattoo looks like it done by a total amateur. In other words, it looks like shit.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

how is that not a N?

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

is it yours and you just hoped wed say it looks like an M to convince yourself that its an okay tattoo?

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

@Original six 124126 wrote:

is it yours and you just hoped wed say it looks like an M to convince yourself that its an okay tattoo?

Haha, god no. It’s definitely not mine, I’m not that dumb or do I have kids. 🙂

I would never ever get work like that, you couldn’t pay me to. You can check out my profile for my tattoo, which is a million light years from this scratching. 🙂

It is absolutely terrible, and this guy has been at it for YEARS. It looks like a toddler drew it on. He fucked up the transition from the U the N, its all thick. And even just the composition of the tattoo is painful to look at.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Totally a bitching tattoo oh I mean yep cursive n fo sure

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I guess it could be an M if you look hard enough but on first glance its an N lol

25i1zyt.png

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 124137 wrote:

I guess it could be an M if you look hard enough but on first glance its an N lol

Yes, you have a point unless you don’t ignore the fact that a cursive “m” has three humps.
    Of course when us old farts are gone, with today’s youth only understanding texting, cursive is going the way of nickel beer and horse shit in the garage.

tool
    Participant
    @tool

It could be a U or a w too!!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@tool 124144 wrote:

It could be a U or a w too!!

Yep could be a m if the letter before is a w

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Definitely an N if they are looking at the other letters in cursive.

The design looks like it should be a tramp stamp, not sideways on a leg.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

It’s quite important to spot the difference between cursive N and M..
    Migger’s wouldn’t approve otherwise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.