@buttwheat

@peterpoose 123885 wrote:

Who is Bob?

Bobs your uncle

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@peterpoose 123277 wrote:

Here you go, the originals were done in colour by Den Yakovlev, 2 beautiful ocean themed ones. I did one in B/G and the last with contrast 🙂

Might give you some idea.

2ewo574.jpg

6pakgp.jpg

Den is fucking amazing. Both colour and his black amd grey stuff is killer

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Original six 123920 wrote:

Den is fucking amazing. Both colour and his black amd grey stuff is killer

The black and grey shown in that pic is the same as the color tattoos he just used a black and white filter on it.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@buttwheat 123923 wrote:

The black and grey shown in that pic is the same as the color tattoos he just used a black and white filter on it.

I know that I ment his actual BandG such as the man om a ledge and what not

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

yeah he is pretty amazing, its a shame he has such a stigma wrapped around him but I appreciate his talent!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I would definitely get tattooed by him. It’s not like he is going to hide a swastika in every tattoo or convert me into a Nazi while he his tattooing me. Getting a tattoo is a business deal not a friendship pack for life(to many people believe this that’s why they walk around with crap tattoos). I deal with people every day that I may not agree with their political,religious,sexual preferences ect. it is all part of being in a free society.

To each their own

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@buttwheat 123927 wrote:

I would definitely get tattooed by him. It’s not like he is going to hide a swastika in every tattoo or convert me into a Nazi while he his tattooing me. Getting a tattoo is a business deal not a friendship pack for life(to many people believe this that’s why they walk around with crap tattoos). I deal with people every day that I may not agree with their political,religious,sexual preferences ect. it is all part of being in a free society.

To each their own

Hes quality id love to have work done by him

tool
    Participant
    @tool

I meet him last year, seemed a decent enough guy and was interested in the work I was getting done at the time. He did have a full blackwork sleeve maybe covering his previous tattooes. The work he was doing on another guy was nothing short of stunning. Pity about his political views if true…I didn’t ask him about them. I also do appreciate his talent but should his political views be taken into account? In reality I have no idea of the orther artists’ political views who worked on me , they could be even worse!!!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@tool 123952 wrote:

I meet him last year, seemed a decent enough guy and was interested in the work I was getting done at the time. He did have a full blackwork sleeve maybe covering his previous tattooes. The work he was doing on another guy was nothing short of stunning. Pity about his political views if true…I didn’t ask him about them. I also do appreciate his talent but should his political views be taken into account? In reality I have no idea of the orther artists’ political views who worked on me , they could be even worse!!!

I don’t think you need to ask him, the huge swastika on his chest speaks for itself.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.