290r5ld.jpg

2akbtir.jpg

211uk28.jpg

29zdf2q.jpg

2usbocz.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

The first few pictures you posted was really nice Gawj.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Anywhere that’s at least 100 miles from any coast…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Zorba 123282 wrote:

Anywhere that’s at least 100 miles from any coast…

Why??
    I live less then a mile from the saltwater and I see that your in Monterey thats a nice place

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@gawj1512 123227 wrote:

29zdf2q.jpg

2usbocz.jpg

Yes and yes!

I’m a nerd, but I would totally be fine with living at Hogwarts or the Shire. But only Hogwarts if I could do magic, otherwise it would be sort of depressing =|

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Thaela 123309 wrote:

Yes and yes!

I’m a nerd, but I would totally be fine with living at Hogwarts or the Shire. But only Hogwarts if I could do magic, otherwise it would be sort of depressing =|

The shires yes because it generally look’s like a nice place to live, not hogwart’s though.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

If we are going to fantasy type places now, I want to live in Olympus so I can flick and throw the little statues of people about ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 123322 wrote:

If we are going to fantasy type places now, I want to live in Olympus so I can flick and throw the little statues of people about ๐Ÿ™‚

Reminds me of a joke about Greek gods!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Honestly, I think I’d choose Reykjavik. I just love this city.

3275907193_1987d7f43d_b.jpg

At any rate, I’m a city rat, so I would always choose civilization and culture. No decrepit farm houses in the middle of nowhere for me.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 123347 wrote:

Honestly, I think I’d choose Reykjavik. I just love this city.

3275907193_1987d7f43d_b.jpg

At any rate, I’m a city rat, so I would always choose civilization and culture. No decrepit farm houses in the middle of nowhere for me.

Even though that’s a city though it looks peacful compared to most city’s.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Well it’s very small compared to cities in other countries, so that’s understandable ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks like a tiny city Arni, isn’t pretty cold there?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It’s only 200.000 people… 2/3rds of the Icelandic population, living in an area the size of New York City (300 square miles) ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s not cold at all, really, just really moderate. The city has an average low temp of about 30ยฐF in mid winter and an average high temp of about 55ยฐF in mid summer.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 123358 wrote:

It’s only 200.000 people… 2/3rds of the Icelandic population, living in an area the size of New York City (300 square miles) ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s not cold at all, really, just really moderate. The city has an average low temp of about 30ยฐF in mid winter and an average high temp of about 55ยฐF in mid summer.

It is pretty. So yes it is cold there and small. Seattle alone has over 600,000

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Some times I could do with living some place where I could not even see my nearest neighbor…other times I think if I moved there I would be bored in 30 minutes – I guess the grass is always greener – with money there are options – have a city apartment and a cabin in the woods, yeah so I guess that’s my goal.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.