Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

Tattoo isn’t finished so its just an outline atm, but part of the tattoo is suppose to be yellow but after 2 weeks and a couple days the outline is more orange than yellow. I heard it is because the tattoo is still healing and the mix of blood and yellow make orange which makes sense. But right now it is pretty much all healed up it seems, only a little flaking still. So trying to figure out whats up. Thanks

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Give it a few more weeks. It should come around.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@Sam-I-Am 122896 wrote:

Give it a few more weeks. It should come around.

Thanks, I go back in a couple weeks to get some more work done. Hopefully it starts turning yellow soon because a big part of what I am getting will be yellow and if yellows just doesn’t work with my skin that would be a huge problem. But as far as I know he may have used orange for the outline, I told him I wanted yellow and haven’t talked to him since the first session. No reason to call when I will be up there in the near future anyway.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It takes months for your tattoo to fully heal. wait it out

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

So have you guys heard of this happening before? I just find it odd, first tattoo so new to the whole healing process.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I have a yellow / blue lizard that was orange for a quite a spell.
    Butt’s correct it does take months.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@Sam-I-Am 122936 wrote:

I have a yellow / blue lizard that was orange for a quite a spell.
    Butt’s correct it does take months.

Must vary from person to person, a buddy told me his yellow showed up right away.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

Update: Went back last night to get the coloring done. Turns out it looked orange because it was! He just used it for the outline so it would be easier to work with. The yellow looks great.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Dyson350 123692 wrote:

Update: Went back last night to get the coloring done. Turns out it looked orange because it was! He just used it for the outline so it would be easier to work with. The yellow looks great.

Excellent!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The picture button must be broken because I don’t see any

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

Not finished, underarm needs done and I plan on having it wrap around my shoulder onto my left part of my chest.

422587_2802742525614_36332904_n.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That ain’t bad at all

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@buttwheat 123714 wrote:

That ain’t bad at all

Thank you, Timothy Boor is doing my work. He use to work out of Last Rites in NYC but moved back to my area and just opened up a shop. His portrait work is amazing, on my chest I am going to have a sun with my daughters face in it which will tie into the sleeve. Can’t wait to see him work his magic on that.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks great!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.