peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Ok lastnight I had a nasty dream!

I dreamt that my tattoos starting fading and slipping of my skin.

Worried I went and searched for Dmitriy to tell him what was happening to my sleeve. I kept saying to him how can I save the tattoo but he doesn’t speak English so we hunted for his wife who does lol

Found his wife and she said Dmitriy would try and redo the tattoo but it would never be the same as the original.

Then my other tattoos started doing the same, I am in panic in my dream now, so for some reason I go and find Robert Hernandez and Victor Portugal sitting in some weird round house.

I ask them why the fuck my tattoos are disappearing and they say to me the pigment used in the ink was too small as I was quite big and the ink was seeping through and being taken away by my body.

They said I have to find ink with bigger pigments lol I woke up panicked, had to check my tattoos and was SO happy my ink was all intact lol

Is this a sign of my obsession or do others dream about their tattoos ?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

If you dream the same dream three nights in a row it will come true.

(Or you wake up sticky? I forget which.)

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sam-I-Am 122557 wrote:

If you dream the same dream three nights in a row it will come true.

(Or you wake up sticky? I forget witch.)

pfft….Im staying awake tonight then to break the cycle!

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

I thought that there was some theory that if your dream was in colour then it would come true and if in black and white it wouldnt. You are probably safe!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@newdragon 122559 wrote:

I thought that there was some theory that if your dream was in colour then it would come true and if in black and white it wouldnt. You are probably safe!

What about Black and Gray with a little color? (colour)

MRCL
    Participant
    @mrcl

I dreamt tonight that my girlfirend told me she finds my tattoo ugly and that I have become hideous since I got it and she can’t bear it anymore. Luckily its not the case in real life. But I do find it interesting that my now two months old tattoo is already present in every dream. It varies in shape and color and sometimes even placement but its there. Funny how your mind adapts to outside input. When I was working in a hotel as a receptionist, days went by when I wouldn’t have the chance to speak in my native language; All day nothing but English. So I started to dream in English, too. Still hapens from time to time.

Edit: Who dreams in black and white? Never happened to me as far as I can tell.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.